Wrestling Forum banner

I might get hate for this but I think Becky should have held the two belts just a bit longer.

628 11
Anyone agrees? Idk for character development I think it fitted her, and the fact that she hasn't said anything about about losing the Smackdown womens title is insulting, but whatever what do you guys think?
Reactions: Semedi
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
11,477 Posts
Anyone agrees? Idk for character development I think it fitted her, and the fact that she hasn't said anything about about losing the Smackdown womens title is insulting, but whatever what do you guys think?
It's typical WWE booking to have people get amnesia/not care about something as the story finds inconvenient and Becky is now fully engulfed in the WWE machine as just another piece for Vince to move around as he sees fit anyway

· Registered
8,969 Posts
She didn't need to have a long reign as dual champion, but at least do something cool/interesting with it. But WWE did NOTHING. She got no cool moments, no interesting story, she spent most weeks getting laid out/beaten down by the heels, and she lost the title on her very first defense and on the very next PPV. It was "generic WWE face booking 101."

It was a complete waste, and made Asuka losing the SDL belt look even more stupid and pointless as well.

And for fuck sake, have her lose to someone who actually could use the rub, instead of going "nah, lets make it Charlotte again." That was an incredibly stupid way to end their near year-long feud as well.

· Registered
2,359 Posts
She didn't need to have a long reign as dual champion, but at least do something cool/interesting with it. But WWE did NOTHING. She got no cool moments, no interesting story, she spent most weeks getting laid out/beaten down by the heels, and she lost the title on her very first defense and on the very next PPV. It was "generic WWE face booking 101."

It was a complete waste, and made Asuka losing the SDL belt look even more stupid and pointless as well.

And for fuck sake, have her lose to someone who actually could use the rub, instead of going "nah, lets make it Charlotte again." That was an incredibly stupid way to end their near year-long feud as well.

· FOTC
12,765 Posts
Nope.

One belt is good enough for her. By Summerslam she needs to lose it to a returning Ronda Rousey. After that she become a "Woe is Me" heel that tweets shots at the company. Her best days are behind her and it's not because of how WWE booked her — it's because she believed too much in her own hype.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.