Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's a well known tutorial. Yes, I followed that tutorial a bit to make this. No, I couldn't care what you have to say about me using a tutorial. I'm just proud of myself for the fact that I accomplished a decent wire. I looked at the tutorial to make a wire three weeks ago and didn't have the knowlege to do it. And now here I am with the knowlege to do it easily. I've progressed quickly over the past few weeks or so. Anyway, yay, wire. :yum:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #7 :
I modelled it's shape after my penis. :)
Have you had an accident of some sort?

I like it. I don't know what people's problems with others using tutorials is. It helps to improve knolwedge of what Photoshop can do, and eventually you can start to change bits of it creating something original.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly. I see tutorials as a way to learn other things in Photoshop. It's not like I use tutorials for everything I make. I only use tutorials if theres something about photoshop I dont know how to use. With that one, it uses channels, which I had no clue how to use. Now I sorta know about them, and I'm a bit more knowledgable.
And I did change it a bit to make it "original". The tutorial said to make a straight line. First I tried with 4 or 5 interlacing lines, but that was more difficult and looked like shit. So I did that. LUV IT BITCHES:mad:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
That is one groovy worm, you have mad skills.

I've just seen what you put in the brackets of the subject. Enjoy...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts