Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,329 Posts
When I saw them coming out to confront Retribution on Raw all I could think about was how shit Retribution looks in comparison. Push Hurt Business as a dominant stable instead.

·
HEADBANGA
23,013 Posts
They look legit and carry themselves like they're a big deal. I hope they can ascend the mid card but at least they are a focused presence on Raw. I hope Cedric can learn some charisma/swag from MVP because a lot these younger flippy drippy guys need it.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
They're the best thing about the show, it'd be better if they had more gold. Lashley as the WWE Champion with MVP and Shelton as the Tag Champions. But, Lashley being US Champion is good enough. As long as they continue to be booked well they don't really need belts.

At least they didn't name them something especially corny like "Ruthless Aggression", to be a nod for all the nerds what era these guys debuted in.

·
Registered
601 Posts
MVP have always been very fun on the mic . I remember the only time Matt Hardy got over without the over the top broken gimmick was when he was feuding with MVP.

The stable looks and feels serious and legit, they all dress the part and when they confronted retribution it reminded me on the invasion storyline where even heels on raw were coming for the save and were getting mad pops.

Overall raw for me have been great for some
Time. Drew vs Randy with Lee on the side have been great, Rollins vs mysterios have been great and feels personal, Underground have helped make some wrestlers feel tough and MVP and the hurt business as well as retribution have been surprisingly entertaining.

For the first time in years I am actually looking forward for the next show and not just for one or two isolated feuds but for most of it

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,859 Posts
Did anyone else kinda get chills when their music hit and they all walked out on stage to confront Retribution? Shit looked so bad ass with all of them walking out in suits and taking off their jackets to go fuck Retribution up. It was really at that moment that their stable really felt like main event level.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
MVP is one of the best promos in the company right now. He doesn't come off as someone reciting lines. The others can benefit by having him as their mouthpiece.
One could say he´s the MVP ;)
But yeah, as the poster above me said; Hurt Business compared to Retribution.. Hurt Business wins that one easily. And with Adam Pearce apparently being the defacto GM now, he owes a favor to Hurt Buisness.. Things could get interesting if WWE just suddenly forget the Seth/Mysterio thing.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
They should put all the black guys including Keith Lee in the Hurt Business stable and have them take on the rest of the roster. They can be like the black NWO.

They are a new refreshing stable that needs to be pushed to the top. They do need more gold and they should recruit Keith Lee and make him a bad ass.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Let’s be real here, if MVP was not in wwe or in the hurt business stable, this group would suck and no one probably wouldn’t give a damn about them. MVP is certainly living up to his name because he is indeed the MVP in the group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
601 Posts
They are a new refreshing stable that needs to be pushed to the top. They do need more gold and they should recruit Keith Lee and make him a bad ass.
Keith Lee will look like a joke next to someone like Lashley who is a legit ass kicker.

It would be laughable if they make Lee a champion and not Lashely who has much better look plus is credible due to his mma career .

·
Registered
61 Posts
They should put all the black guys including Keith Lee in the Hurt Business stable and have them take on the rest of the roster. They can be like the black NWO.
Division along racial lines in 2020 (after what America has been through on that point) won’t play well on TV for a number of reasons and will probably invite mainstream criticism.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Let’s be real here, if MVP was not in wwe or in the hurt business stable, this group would suck and no one probably wouldn’t give a damn about them. MVP is certainly living up to his name because he is indeed the MVP in the group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might of worked with Lio Rush in the MVP spot if he was there, no one else, though, for sure. MVP is great.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts