Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
Re: I flove evil Melina so much.

Nice to see her in that role
It's seems so good and natural
Its crazy how good she fills that role. I think it is rather interesting. She is sweet and innocent but can be such a bitch.

·
Registered
487 Posts

Her whole run of bitchiness in 2006 was the hottest a diva has ever been in the WWE. That promo she cut after betraying Mick Foley a couple of weeks after Summerslam was great.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

She'll just get jobbed out to Natalya anyway. I bet they're prepping her for a Gail Kim style push.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

She reminded me of that evil little bitch from the movie "Orphan" before she tried to hit Natalya. That wicked evil grin was pretty cool.

I'm not a Melina fan at all, but she's definitely better as a heel.

·
Banned
3,555 Posts

Hey, is it me or is she starting a "crazy bitch" gimmick? That grin was great. Her stumbling as she was out the ring with that look on her face was great too. Natalya made a remark about her sanity as well. I'd love for her gimmick to change completely because that theme song needs to go. She needs to reinvent her self. Drop the split entrance. Drop the paparazzi theme and just go full on crazy bitch.

·
Registered
22,856 Posts

Heel or Face, she is just love. If I had her, Mickie and Velvet, I could die a happy man

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

Give her 3 minutes and she's botch at least three times. Just because you turn, doesn't make you a better wrestler.

·
Registered
603 Posts

Maybe she's just on her period and isn't a heel really?

Jk lol, I agree make her straight up INSANE. Like Victoria used to be but crank it up to eleven even more. Also... Please, please please, WWE let her get some time in segments backstage so she can actually develop her new persona

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

Yes!

Melina was at her peak of sexiness as a heel, but that's the same for a lot of divas past or present.

A diva as a heel just seems more sexier than they are as a face.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts