Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
If he's still doing his "bo-lieve" gimmick, which I think added presence to him, the new tough look clashes too much with.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
He should have kept the White Trunks look. He just looks like Bray Wyatt now. I was actually scrolling through the thumbnails on YouTube and was wondering why Miz was talking to Wyatt and Curtis Axel of all people backstage... then I took a closer look

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I thought he looked like a short, fat, unattractive average wrestler.

Reminds me of a kid that used to get bullied at my high school.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I'd like to see Bo in the ring at a PPV and then you hear "brothaaaa..." then the lights go out

"You've been lying to yourself ever since the accident. They said I screwed you up... made you delusional... the truth is, I'll believe in Bo, if you follow me... let me lead you back into the darkness where you came from! Remember who you are!"

*flash to two kids playing with worms in a shed*

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,635 Posts
At first, I didn't even know it was him. I thought it was someone else. Looks completely different.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
People are saying he looks like Wyatt now, well yea... Wyatt looks like a fucking star. Why look like a creepy pedo when you know you don't have to?

Bo is considerably better in the ring than Bray and not terrible on the mic, he could easily be an uppercarder if he stops getting jabroni booking. Miz will be a hero if he can resurrect Bo's career.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
I've always though he's an underrated enhancement talent.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts