Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE didn't make him look like a punk he fought through the pain low ki selled it well, was slightly annoyed at first but I'm looking forward to this reks feud

·
Registered
970 Posts
Kaval did well... it shows that (eventually) he wouldn't be too out of place facing bigger & better guys than he is doing at the moment, it got him over pretty quickly, and it set up a pretty decent looking feud with Reks afterwards.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
yeah, you really don't need to watch it. it was nothing special at all. he got beat like a bitch for 4 minutes 40 seconds, and then at the last 20 he posed a little bit of offense.

basically, like Michael Cole kept saying, it was pretty obvious Big Show could have flattened this guy in five seconds. the only thing Big Show proved to the crowd that night was that Kaval can beat up for a long time.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
basically, like Michael Cole kept saying, it was pretty obvious Big Show could have flattened this guy in five seconds. the only thing Big Show proved to the crowd that night was that Kaval can beat up for a long time.
This kind of make me not like the way the match was done. What it did was prove that Show could dominate Kaval and could have won at any point in that four minutes or so. Sure Kaval showed some life in the last 20 seconds but it doesn't escape the fact that Show could have flattened him and won whenever he wanted.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
That was the dumbest and worst booked match in history(or a candidate). Kaval was literally beat down and tossed around, showing no speed, evasion, or skill. Then he kicks Show like 3 times, once in the head(which should have at least knocked him down or out) and then was nearly chokeslammed anyways. Then he gets squashed by a talentless nobody. It was just a supreme burial the likes of which HHH, Kane, and Taker couldn't do if they combined forces.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I thought it was done well too
It made Kaval look brave/tuff/credible
You got a genuine feel of Show kind of "I'm going to beat the hell out of you even tho I don't want to" and Kaval never giving up even tho Show could finish him any second. It told a great story imo.

Then they fucking ruined it by having that dude that plays guitar in Korn come squash him.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
I agree with the poster above me.

Who the fuck is Tyler Reks?

I have seen him casually mentioned here and there for months, never actually seen him, ever. I thought for a while he was Tyler Black, but then i realised thats stupid. And now he beats Kaval? And goes to a PPV? Really?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I think basically Show was seeing how much heart Kaval had and seeing if he could handle all of that "tough love" and not give up, I like the way this was done too. As for Reks, until he comes out with the SD! team at Bragging Rights, I won't get yourselves too bent out of shape, Show might have Kaval face Reks again for the spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts