Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not form an all Asian group? Tensai could be the leader, Khali as the bodyguard, and then throw in Yoshi and Jinder Mahal as his flunkies? Then as WWE would play it, they would make an all black faction, Mexican, and all white faction. It could be the race wars era!

·
Likes wrestling....
8,703 Posts
Why not form an all Asian group? Tensai could be the leader, Khali as the bodyguard, and then throw in Yoshi and Jinder Mahal as his flunkies? Then as WWE would play it, they would make an all black faction, Mexican, and all white faction. It could be the race wars era!
I would much rather see them actually do the United Kingdom thing with Regal (England) McIntyre (Scotland), Mason Ryan (Wales), Shamus (Ireland). I don't think many Americans connect Asian countires like China and India. In the average America mind those are not similar cultures.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Tensai is white

Yoshi is Japenese

Mahal is arab

Khali is from india
Really? Other than Tensai they're all Asian (or at least booked from Asia), and thats what the OP said...

Tensai has been in Asia for 8 years learned and Adopted the culture.
Yoshi - Japan is definitely in Asia.
Mahal is Indian, along with Khali...India is in Asia.

OT I wouldnt want to see it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Tensai is white

Yoshi is Japenese

Mahal is arab

Khali is from india
Point being? Correct me if I'm wrong but Japan & India (where Mahal is also billed from) are both a part of the continent of Asia. Tensai has a Japanese gimmick so he'd fit in with his Japanese worshipper.

It'd give Tatsu and Mahal something to do but it would never happen. Not a bad idea though.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
That is stupid.

·
Banned
283 Posts
good idea and maybe del rio can make a stable full of mexicans and call it the "Del Rio Cartel" with hunico, camacho can join jis cartel as his goons or henchmen maybe throw in a heel sin cara shit maybe even mysterio when he comes back can turn heel and join the cartel.

·
Banned
283 Posts
I would much rather see them actually do the United Kingdom thing with Regal (England) McIntyre (Scotland), Mason Ryan (Wales), Shamus (Ireland). I don't think many Americans connect Asian countires like China and India. In the average America mind those are not similar cultures.
throw in my boy wade barrett in there and were good. also barrett can be the leader of the gang since he is an already established leader(see nexus, corre)

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Racist factions do not work. #Crime Tyme #FBI

and the race wars idea is really stupid. This isnt fucking jail.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Tensai, Khali, Mahal and Yoshi? They have absolutely nothing in common. Why not throw in CM Punk and have him billed as Thai?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Lets all learn together.

20 years or so out of date but at least it illustrates which continent India is in and that Ireland is not a part of the United Kingdom.

Plus, Animaniacs!

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
Tensai is white

Yoshi is Japenese

Mahal is arab

Khali is from india
Mahal is actually born in Canada but has an Indian background. India technically is a part of asia. It probably wouldnt work at this time though as Yoshi Tatsu has some kind of feud brewing with Lord Tensai.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They do have something in common, they want air time. I'm pretty sure they can all turn heel to satisfying the need for their air time

·
Registered
795 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
good idea and maybe del rio can make a stable full of mexicans and call it the "Del Rio Cartel" with hunico, camacho can join jis cartel as his goons or henchmen maybe throw in a heel sin cara shit maybe even mysterio when he comes back can turn heel and join the cartel.
LOL @ Del Rio Cartel

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yeah, I'm all up for a new nation of domination especially since it marks 20 years since Rodney King

1 - 20 of 36 Posts