Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was demodded too from the debates forum. Nitemare told me it was because I posted stupid posts in the anything forum. I now realize that the anything forum is about anything, just not for everyone.

N

·
0 Posts
The Knocturnal thing is over with, and if you have looked around, you'd see he has been added.

You were on trial ANYWAY. A moderator told me about your posts so I said to myself, "Why should he be a moderator?" The anything forum is for anything. The problem may not have been your posts, but the amount of posts you did at one time.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Heard you posted like 10 threads.

N

·
0 Posts
JerryLynn420 said:
WTF? You got demodded cause you posted 10 theads? That's funny. These are the only reasons why you should get demodded

-Flaming
-Spamming
-Not posting at the board you mod at daily
-Not cleaning up spam
-Not locking flames
That's funny. You just included a reason why he should be de-modded and you said it's funny he got de-modded.

No one here even knows what a trial moderator is anyway. There is no guarantee you'll still be a moderator tomorrow. The forum isn't active enough to have more than two mods anyway. But he was removed because 10 threads at one time (for example, one was "Your Favorite Piece of Clothing," which had previously been posted anyway) is spam.

EDIT: I spelled your name right in my post. :p

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Posting at the forum you mod is not necesary, I think. As long as you moderate it properly, Then i believe that is fine. I very rarely post in Entertainment, But i move the odd thread that is needed.

Might be wrong, Though.

N

·
0 Posts
Nope. You don't have to post in the forum daily. That's like saying super mods better post in all forums. It's just not going to happen. Moderators need to have "fun" as well...so it's not necessary to post in the forum you moderate. Just be active and move threads/lock/edit or whatever...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I post and view the Entertainment forum everytime I am online.

N

·
0 Posts
If I simply said you can ask to be a moderator, could you imagine how full my PM box would be? I don't really like being annoyed in that matter. Plus, admins pick mods...so if you want to be a mod and aren't on our list, you won't make it and you'll look stupid.

N

·
0 Posts
IT, please don't talk that way...especially in the suggestion forum. Don't want no flames going on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts