Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HHH and Steph on top of the WWE with Vince retiring for good. Farewell to Vince. "Special" moment. WMXXX ends. This has been the plan since the summer and won't change.

Mark my words.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm expecting Cena holding the WWE Championship aloft to end WMXXX. That's more predictable to me, and does not look good at all.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,044 Posts
It either ends with Cena aligning with Trips/Steph screwing Vince and in the process becoming undisputed champion. Or it will end with Cena still finishing the night as undisputed champion but having ridded the WWE of the evil Authority and becoming the resident WWE "saviour".

Either way Cena leaves Mania as WWE undisputed champion.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Just happened this year. Won't happen again. They will do something "different".
It will be different, he'll be holding the world title as well.

Reactions: #Mark

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Looks like they're moving towards a Cena/Orton title vs. title match as the Mania main event.

Yawn. Horrible idea, those guys have zero chemistry in the ring.
In that case what does the Royal Rumble winner get?

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
no thats not going to happebn

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
He's right. HHH Cena 2 has been rumored since before Summerslam. It's clear Vince's retirement angle was always going to ME WM 30 and that's why they tried to get Austin, Rock and Sting for that 1 match as well.

I could see Cena winning though and the torch be passed to Shane. Wouldn't that be a mark out moment.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Ya'll don't know shit about the ending of WMXXX, so OP quit acting like you sit in the creative meetings for an event that's four fucking months away

and no, Gillberg. That has not "been clear" They try to get those guys every year. Nothing has changed.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Ya'll don't know shit about the ending of WMXXX, so OP quit acting like you sit in the creative meetings for an event that's four fucking months away

and no, Gillberg. That has not "been clear" They try to get those guys every year. Nothing has changed.
WWE long term books Mania nowadays. We knew Rock Cena, Taker HHH was happening the day after Mania 27. We knew Rock Cena 2, Taker Punk, HHH Lesnar 2 was happening by Summerslam last year. If you go back and look up rumored WM 30 matches you will clearly see HHH Cena 2 and Punk v Orton.

Nobody is pulling this from their ***.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,087 Posts
I think Lesnar's winning the Rumble personally.

He needs to look strong again and winning the Rumble and eliminating 10-15 guys would do that. I think he'll then challenge for the streak as he's too badass to deal with mere championship belts.

Reactions: NoLeafClover

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
WWE long term books Mania nowadays. We knew Rock Cena, Taker HHH was happening the day after Mania 27. We knew Rock Cena 2, Taker Punk, HHH Lesnar 2 was happening by Summerslam last year. If you go back and look up rumored WM 30 matches you will clearly see HHH Cena 2 and Punk v Orton.

Nobody is pulling this from their ***.
You answered your own argument, Junior.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts