Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this would be a perfect way to turn Cena heel even tho it wont happen but hear me out.

Say at Money In The Bank, Cena loses agaist Sheamus and Even Bourne wins the MITB ladder match (hey it could happen) then on RAW while Bourne is in the ring celebrating, Cena comes out and tells him "listen kid, you're not meant to be in the heavyweight scene so why dont you just give me the briefcase?" When Bourne refuses, Cena destroys him, and since Evan Bourne seems really over you'd have to bee Cena, what do u think?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Face Cena sells too much shit to turn heel.
if they could have a huge fued that can make them money like cena vs taker i dont think they'll mind making him a heel.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The 2 ways I see Cena going heel is either him really turning his back on the fans and being like "all this never give up stuff is just stupid" and then gets the rock treatment with fans chanting "you sold out".

Or

He faces the undertaker at WM, breaks the streak and then doesn't care about superstars saying Cenas win was cheap and then goes down a long heel path.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts