Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't that ridiculous? They've got six titles, and they can't even let a heel hold one of them right now.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
It's a bit odd but probably won't last long. Santino has to lose that US title eventually.

Ya know what I just realized? Every Hispanic wrestler's name ends with the O sound except Sin Cara (Mistico). Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Hunico, Camacho, Epico, Primo. Is that common in Spanish or something?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I want Santino to lose the title to Kane or someone who is a heel. I would have said Ryback, but the writers obviously want him to be a babyface.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
It's sad, but it's mostly just down to the titles not mattering. The WWE title is really the only one they take seriously.

I don't expect Christian to be holding the IC title long, though, so this shouldn't be a permanent thing.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
None of the titles mean anything anyway, not even the WWE title. It's just a mid card prop until Cena wins it again and takes it back to the main event

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
is this a result of wrestlemania? usually faces win everything at wrestlemania then can take some time for it to even out again?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
there is a heel-like fashion running the show. So they're counter balancing it with all Face Champs.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I think thats because we can expect to see a heel WWE title holder soon and most probably a US title holder as well.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The problem is not that the champs are all faces but that the heels are being booked as retarded , cowards or both. Hell even the most over heel, bryan , looked like a retard to me with the way he lost at OTL .

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
the reason why all the champs are babyface because the main storyline in the wwe is big show and people power who have the upper hand at the moment so they are almost like champs themselves in a way.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
It's not ridiculous at all. February 2010 had all the heels champions...

Batista - WWE Champion
Jericho - World Champion
Miz - United States Champion
McIntyre - Intercontinental Champion
Show-Miz - Tag Team Champions
Maryse - Divas Champion
McCool - Women's Champion

Most of them ended up losing to faces, so some of the current face champions will lose to some heels. I don't care if the champions are faces or heels, I just want them to be good.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
It's a bit odd but probably won't last long. Santino has to lose that US title eventually.

Ya know what I just realized? Every Hispanic wrestler's name ends with the O sound except Sin Cara (Mistico). Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Hunico, Camacho, Epico, Primo. Is that common in Spanish or something?
Well, from my limited knowledge of the Spanish language the letter "o" ending a word is "masculine" so I guess the names of male wrestlers ending in "o" makes sense.

As for the champions all being babyfaces, yeh it seems kind of weird but if you go back and look at WWE history my guess would be its not as uncommon as we think to ahve all the champions being face or heel at the same time. And if I think about it it makes sense. If writiers are booking a heel or face champion they are going to come up with a bunch of ideas but can only use a few of them, and since they don't want to waste all the other ideas they write other championships to be put on heels/faces to use those storylines.

·
Registered
298 Posts
You've literally just had Bryan and Cody hold titles for ages and Swagger also got a US title reign. Why are you suggesting the heels should be given the title. Anyway it's not like there is anything particulary wrong with the current champions.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts