Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly can't remember the last time a diva's match didn't happen on RAW. Given that they are half-assed filler even by the standards of typical WWE filler, I can't say I was dissapointed.

Thoughts on the lack of Diva's wrestling?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
You won't find many people who care, if any, honestly.

I care to an extent, not utilising talent like Beth and Natalya though their matches would out-do any of Otunga's, Cena's or Tensai's is silly.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
Yeah, I didn't even notice until someone brought it up in the Raw thread. Tells you the state that division's in.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
We had to suffer the horrible shit thats called Kelly Kelly during the Superstars taping, dear god live the lass just cant fucking wrestle to save her life. Shaking her ass in faces isnt wrestling

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
With the way WWE book as the shows goes on these days it's inevitable that they would randomly leave out stuff that they usually have on there. I certainly don't think on this occasion that their absence hurt the show.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
I didn't even notice, and I figured I would notice if they didn't have a divas match, because that's one of my breaks to leave the room. Really tells you how irrelevant the Divas are.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I don't think it has for the last 7 years.
I think that up until 2010 the divas division was decent - They had Michelle McCool, Mickie James, Melina, Gail Kim, and Natalya & Beth Phoenix were properly utilized.

Ever since 2011, with the Women's title being dropped and divas like Kelly Kelly constantly winning 2 minute matches via roll-up, the divas division and it's title lost all it's relevance and prestigue it ever had.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
They didn't have one this week and I don't remember one last week either.
They were probley going to have one but they had the 3 studges. They took up about 10 minutes..

- Backstage Segments
- Hulk Hogans Entrance
- Crap ring thing
- Kane attacks.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
We had to suffer the horrible shit thats called Kelly Kelly during the Superstars taping, dear god live the lass just cant fucking wrestle to save her life. Shaking her ass in faces isnt wrestling
I am sorry you had to see that live :no:

As for the Divas match I guess I really didn't notice which is actually a statement about the division thats for sure when I don't even notice if there is no match on a show.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
^ It's even sadder when you remember she's been in the company for damn near six years.
What's even worse is that she can't even run the fucking ropes properly.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Ohhhh so that's why I was bursting for a piss when this show was on

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
No RAW did not have a Diva's match. On the occasion that it does you have to be very careful not to blink or else you miss it, but since you aren't missing anything worthwhile it really isn't a problem. Maybe if they had longer matches that involved Divas that could perform basic moves people would care more.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts