1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My god is it bad. WWE of course.

The commentary is just awful.

Booker T can hardly speak english and has an extremely restricted vocabularly
Josh Matthews sounds like a pre pubescent kid.

I am so bored. I skip through almost every effing minute of WWE. I returned during WM and since then it has been a huge let down. They rely on the Rock so badly. I doubt any near 800k buy rate to see the garbage line up.

There are so many squash matches and obvious winners I dont know why I bother. Even the commentary cant even pretend that Drew Mcintyre has a chance against Sin Carra. Its just so lazy.

The wrestler haven't got an ounce of charisma. I don't know what people see in Sheamus. Hes by no mean appalling but can you see him being a champion 10 years ago? He would of been a low mid carder like Test or Albert.

I really enjoyed Extreme Rules. WM was ok. Maybe they put effort into PPV but the effort in the actual Raw/Smackdown shows is pathetic. Every week its the same. I bet next Raw we'll see Vickie Guerrero announce Swagger to the ring only for him to lose in 4 minutes. The atmosphere is crap. Its like going to a swimming pool. Remember the days when you could hardly see because there were so many signs? The days where the crowd were constantly on their feet.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
if u wanna have a bitch about the current wwe.. the last thing u can moan about is BOOKAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhh. hes too legendary. king on the other hand..

·
Registered
194 Posts

Booker T is epic!

Otherwise you're preaching to the choir.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Tell me about it I agree with everything you have said. Been watching wrestling for 13 years and this is the worst I have seen it the only good thing and the reason why i made an appreciation thread for her is AJ she is the only good thing about WWE her and Daniel Bryan. Cm Punk's character is stale now I want him to go back to being a tweener or a heel, people like Ziggler and Rhodes future world champions are going nowhere at the moment and also AJ is awesome but her because WWE is fucking PG her crazy character has to be held back. If WWE was TV 14 again everything would be fine there would not have to be any limit to what cretin characters would do and people like Cm Punk and AJ would benefit greatly from that.Also their wouldn't be any kid characters like Hornswoggle and Brodus Clay, Dean Ambrose could do anything he wanted to if WWE was TV14. This the wrong era for people like AJ,CM Punk,Dean Ambrose and Daniel Bryan this are superstars who should have been in the attitude era instead of the shit era we are in now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts