Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've actually sent a message to Greg Helms before and actually had a couple posts back and forth before, and that was neat. I saw a post of pictures of Batista's daughter posted on a trash site(MediaTakeout) so I looked up his daughter on Facebook just out of curiosity, and then I saw she had her father as one of her friends. So I messaged him to let him know his daughter's pics were being posted online, and two days later he actually replied to me.

"Hey thanks, I haven't checked it out. If it is a trash site, wouldn't it have a virus? I just got a new laptop haha wouldn't wanna kill it just yet"

Imagine him laughing on the mic, and now picture him laughing in a message. While like Bob Holly said they are normal people like us they are still "celebrities" and out of our reach so it's kind of cool to actually get a response from a "celebrity" when you are such a "little person". Anyone else ever message a wrestler and actually get a response, and it just felt kind of cool that they actually took that time to respond?

·
Administrator
59,002 Posts
Batista should just stay in that heel character for the rest of his life. He was awesome like that. He can cut promos on next door neighbors, store owners, chicks he wants to add to his 'list'.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know there are plenty of imposters, are you 100% sure it is Batista?
I looked up Athena BaUtista, and saw a baby pic she had of her dad sitting with her on steps looking up at the camera, and then looked at her friends to see her friends list after she listed her father and being a fan of wrestling.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Batista should just stay in that heel character for the rest of his life. He was awesome like that. He can cut promos on next door neighbors, store owners, chicks he wants to add to his 'list'.
Haha, that would be awesome.

Do like a Batista Knows Best instead of Hogan and have a film crew following him around whilst he's cutting promos.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
It's probably the same person operating the daughter and Batista accounts. So many losers that enjoy impersonating celebrities out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts