Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love you Alex. I love you more than words can describe (but you'll always be second to Chris Jericho). When I touch myself late at night I thought of you (this one time instead of Lee's sister). It got me thinking about...Well us. About how close we are. About how close we should be (when you have baps like that)...I got your name tattooed on my gooch to prove how real I feel for you... You're amazing (in a kind've, above average not Britney Spears way). Alex, you put the sex in alex. Well the ex anyway. The Sexy exy ex.

Will you...Hug me.......Fast and hard?

WUVOO!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Surprisingly enough I don't think he was drunk when writing this, if he was he hid it well when talking to me.

EDIT: I disappeared so fast last night after you sent me this link. I swear it wasn't because I was terrified of your stalkerish ways. There was a power outtage for our whole area for a few hours. Swear.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
Internet Love is sweet.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
^Too bad you are spoken for,then.;)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
AleXXXXX is never spoken for, she candle about 10233 guys and girls at the same time.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
AleXXX said:
I disappeared so fast last night after you sent me this link. I swear it wasn't because I was terrified of your stalkerish ways. There was a power outtage for our whole area for a few hours. Swear.
Awesome stalk evasion.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay, Alex wouldn't put out so here goes.

Chelsey, I love you more than words can describe (but you'll always be second to Chris Jericho). When I touch myself late at night I thought of you (this one time instead of Lee's sister). It got me thinking about...Well us. About how close we are. About how close we should be (when you have baps like that)...I got your name tattooed on my gooch to prove how real I feel for you... You're amazing (in a kind've, above average not Britney Spears way). Chelsey, you put the seamen in my pants. Well the se... from chelsey...see...um...see my men...in my pants...yeah...

Will you...Hug me.......Fast and hard?

WUVOO!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know, if people take me seriously, I might just have to go kill myself.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts