Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wolf Beast, I issue a challenge. Since you and me both have the storngest storylines/ threads, I was thinking why not bring the rating wars back in?

people vote for who was the better show through a poll, vote match of the week and most enjoyable storyline?

does anyone else in the forums think this might be an interesting idea?

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remebered another thing i was going to say, it would also give us a big inspiration to make really good shows, not to slack off on our shows, like WWE has, because they got no competiton

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah theres heaps of writers, but mine and Wolf Beast have the highest views and number of shows, sure it some adds an NWA:TNA or an ECW one, that would make it all very good.

Although I think you would have to use ONLY the current wrestlers of NWA and the last roster of ECW, not the WWE ECW..... but Wolf Beast has to accept first tho

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
sounds good

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
I'm here Grendrill, and I am tempted, no in fact, i'm intrigued. I'll admit I have been busy lately, but I dont want to come across as a chickenshit, so Grendrill, I will accept your challenge. When do you want to begin!!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I been at bit busy too, well lets try and keep in together for our shows, what month are you upto in your storylines?

*EDIT* do you have msn, that we'll be able to talk more about it.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
my msn is [email protected] ......my old one got hacked :cry:

Wolf Beast, your upto August, I'm in July now...... hmmm u want me toskip a couple of months so we're caught up? and we can start once you've posted summerslam?

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats cool, i been wondering u had msn............ still haven't added me, i don;t think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts