Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey assholes, (Anderson represent, y'all)

So I covered an indie show near my hometown (I'm a reporter, BTW) almost two weeks ago featuring the roster of Gold Dragon Wrestling, and the headlining guy they had was Harry Smith, who won the main event (duh) with the Sharpshooter.

I spoke with him for roughly 10 minutes after the show and am currently shaping an article out of our chat that will hopefully run on SLAM! Wrestling.

I just need one tidbit of info, which really isn't that important in the long run, but if I mention it then I at least want to be factual (no dirtsheet writing here).

Exactly how old is Smith? I know he's either 25 or 26, but I'm not 100% on the year he was born. Wiki says it's 1986 but I've seen 1985 on other sites.

Again, I don't know if anyone here will have the concrete fact on what year Harry came out of Diana Hart (who is still a MILF, BTW), but maybe someone does. Thanks if you do!

Hope you'll all check out my article when it runs!

·
Registered
261 Posts
What about your narrow urethra?
Anyway, I guess it just depends on the credibility of the websites you get it from. I usually trust wikipedia, but of course for school assignments I can't because teachers always bring up the fact that wikipedia can be edited by just about anybody.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts