Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this one looks better to you guys than my last few have, i have been having trouble keeping up with a lot of stuff, but i still try to do good. I guess i have had a creative block lately, well here it is. I know the text is simple, but i think it works with the pics, and i also have a hard time trying to match text with the bg and cut.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I like the animated one. Only thing that I don't like is the pic of Rey. His face looks funny or something. And your BGs are kinda repetitive now... :argh:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I noticed you mentioning it being hard coming up with font that matches the banners. What I do(and don't listen to me too much because I'm pretty bad with fonts and texts) is I think "what kind of a banner am I doing?". If it's a clean sleek looking banner, I look for a clean sleek looking font. If it's a grungy dirty looking banner, grungy dirty font would go with it. I use dafont.com for my fonts, and I usually use stuff from these sections: groovy, distorted, eroded, destroy, decorative, typewriter(got some grungy looking ones there), and random ones from the Famous section of fonts.

Now on to your banner. It's not bad. Colors are ok. Only thing I see that's not too good is it looks fuzzy or blurry or something. Mostly noticed in the Rey pic. The animated one is the better of the two, mostly because it has the Cena one in there, and that Cena one seems better than just the Rey banner. I'd go with the Cena one if I were you. :)

So yeah, work on the fuzziness if you can(make sure when you save them as jpeg, you put the quality thing all the way to 12), and use some different and cool fonts. :)<3

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
the animated one is better, bg are all the same. cena one is cool though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts