Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Let me explain why this thread has received no comments until now. It makes no sense and I don't understand it. Furthermore I feel as though I don't want to understand it and there is a very good chance I wont venture into this thread again.
This.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
He's asking if anyone is a fan of not allowing ghosts to grow moustaches and wear body armor.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

· Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
God you people have no sense of humor. Its Dragon Ball Z Abridged. Was trying to see if there were any other fanson this site but apparently all you guys are gonna do is bash me instead of simply asking what its. Lol you guys are so tense.

· Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me explain why this thread has received no comments until now. It makes no sense and I don't understand it. Furthermore I feel as though I don't want to understand it and there is a very good chance I wont venture into this thread again.
Now do feel good for putting me into the spotlight & trying to make me look irrelevant? Obviously you & every other tightwad who made a smart ass post are the ones who are either uptight or think they're better than everyone else. Just because I made a thread that you don't understand doesn't mean you have to try & make me look stupid. If my thread got no comments then oh well life goes on. You can keep your smart ass comments to yourself. Same for anybody else that jumped on his bandwagon. I made the thread for my interest to see if anybody else enjoyed the same thing as me.

· Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vegeta-geta. Vavavava-geta. Ghost Nappa is a pimp. I am a fan of DBZ abridged. Hope that lifts your spirits from the forum smackdown you are receiving.
Lol thanks man. Im fine, just don't understand why I have to get bashed because someone doesn't understand something.

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Woooah, it's Sheamus with body armor.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.