Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i made the - theres nothing wrong with TNA thread. i think i take that back.. there's a lot wrong with TNA.

1. Lack of a mainevent. I cant blame them for losing anderson to injury.. but couldnt they have pushed somebody else besides morgan? once was fine.. but now it looks like hes going to mainevent ANOTHER fucking ppv.

2. the x division has turned into jay lethal vs robbie e .. they can only do the match so many times now they are randomly getting other people involved.. and cookie isnt a wrestler? i couldve sworn i saw her wrestling on youtube

3. the knockouts.... even though the division isnt as half as good as it used to be, its still better than it has been all year.. i enjoyed angelina vs mickie james

but pretty much its the same freaking tag teams fighting.. its robbie e vs jay lethal.. its some random ev2 guy jobbing..

i just personally havent enjoyed impact AT ALL the last two weeks.. and this will most likely be the first ppv i wont order.. ive ordered the last 3 or 4

i just cant support morgan as a maineventer... id rather see jay lethal vs jeff hardy to be quite honest.

i havent read ANY spoilers so i could be way off about the mainevent.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I haven't either, especially this week. I fell asleep for the first half of impact. Then once i woke up I was more interested in Ancient Aliens on the History channel.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i watched it online.. because im never home at that time.. so i watch it late at night. i just dont know how people like matt morgan are getting so much tv time..

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Funny ive watched TNA since day 1 big fan. I also in the last 2 weeks have hated the show. First time in 8 years. I turned off Impact half way through 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I lol'd during the Jarrett segment - even the crowd were giving it the "boring, boring" - haven't heard that in a while!

I'm not sure whether I enjoy or not him slapping JB around. I guess JB must like it or he wouldn't do it?

·
Registered
164 Posts
i havent been a fan of the whole double j mma theme or that stupid jersey shore gimmick the sooner that goes the better but everything else has been cool business as usual and flair getting his ass handed to him was fantastic lol

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Two weeks??? 2010 as a whole has been a complete headscratcher for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts