Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted by TelBoy on the open freestyle challenge thread, page 16, in the anything section:
Heh, one more comment like that and this thread goes bye bye, shane o mac. And so what if i post in this thread again. Are you going to stop me? I don't give a fuck if you think this is spam or not, i made a small comment on this thread and size of it and you're not going to stop me. Before now i thought you were a decent guy, but you fly of the hook at something like that. Pfft...

TelBoy's original post that he made mention of in that paragraph was and i quote"DIE THREAD DIE!"

now come on.i know that im not the right guy to be posting this but i felt obligaded.how can TelBoy, someone who has a name declaring that he is in fact, a Boy, just close a thread thats had over 1600 views and 16 pages worth of posting???its not right.myself, Shane O Mac, and all the others who post our lyrical battles on this thread dont deserve to have a flying ass chimp like TelBoy close off a thread that so many have worked hard to make a success.If TelBoy closes this thread, a real Mod like KAIDM or Grace or NiteMare needs to re-open the thread because there's too much talent there to be forgotten.And if i do get banned by TelBoy, all i have to say IS FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK AND BITCH ILL BE BACK!because not only is Nothing Stronger Then Steel, but you cant Forget about THE WHOLE F'N POST!

thanks,
A Concerned Lyrisist

9 more posts till 400 baby yeah!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Whats with the whole telling off moderators now???

Its just a forum, and if they do abuse there power(which doesnt happen every day) its most likly just a joke, so just let it go.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Meh.. I'm starting to think that whole thread was Spam.. Maybe Im wrong, but the whole thread lasted a long time and its getting boring and old now? Time to move on and leave it alone? YEP, I think so!

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,613 Posts
It's not spam. We put thought into what we post. We take time to battle and it's our thing. There was no point whatsoever in telboy posting in there like that. That is blaint abuse of power. And if he decides to delete the thread then I'll just leave these forums. I always thought W-E was the best forum I have ever found online and have been here longer then alot of people have. It's just I don't have 1,000 spam posts like all these mods out there. And if you don't like the thread, then don't look at it. There are so many people that do. Just take a look at all the views. Tell me that it's not popular. I as a member of W-E have never conplained about the mods or anyone here, no matter how much I have heard about so and so hating who, and whatnot. So, that's pretty much all I have to say.
-Jason

·
Registered
289 Posts
So if I had gone into that thread.. and just all of a sudden said..

**clears throat**

"DIE THREAD DIE!"

You would come in here saying I abused power? I gots no power, son. What's the difference between him saying it, and some jobber ;) like me saying it. If he had closed it, deleted it, Edited any part of it, THAT would be him abusing power.

·
Registered
196 Posts
He's not saying that the "die" line was an abuse of power, what was an abuse of power, was the way he got upset because Shane said something to him, as did I, and he immediately closed the thread. It's bullshit, regardless of what you people who aren't interested in the thread may say. There are several threads on this site, that I think we could do without, but if I were a mod. none of them would be touched, becuase each thread is tailored to a certain group of people, and this thread was tailored to us. If Telboy didn't like what we posted or he wasn't interested, all he had to do, was simply hit the Back button.
-Tyler

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
Just like tha real IT said, i said three words and shane-o-mac started calling me all sorts of names, so i warned him, quite clearly, that if he done it again, the thread would be moved to the trash can. He done it again, so the thread was moved. You were lucky to have 2 warnings, most threads in which a moderator is sworn/flamed at are closed immediatly, that is a rule we have here like it or not.

·
3,613 Posts
Oh, see they have some rules, but I guess spamming is okay.

·
3,613 Posts
Well now that the thread is back...I got no beef.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Paranormal X said:
You chatting to me? Well little boy at least I don't get one of my forum names from a packet of Chewing gum =-\
No i wasn't talking to you....
And, if you can find what packet of chewing i got my name from, please let me know.
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts