Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have one friend his name is micheal i think i spelled it wrong but anyways hes such a smartass that when i show him this one site i dont think i can tell you guys this site because it would be spamming but anyways its my cousens and my friend says tell your cousen to stop posting stuff and he knows pressure points that can hurt you vary badly and i hate him what should i do? im freinds with him i wanto get revenge:stupid:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'm sorry, but did that make any sense to anyone? It sure as hell didn't to me.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
he siad tehe friend his name is micheal i think i spelled it wrong but anyways hes such a smartass that when i show him this one site i dont think i can tell you guys this site because it would be spamming

okey?

I'm Joking, I have no idea.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
We should get a special translator for the forums to understand idiots like that. If anyone can make any sense of it, then PLEASE post it in english!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
From NDF's translation, it still doesn't make sense. So you have a friend and show him a site, and he posts things. You hate him but he can hurt you. This is all I can gather.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
W.T.F That makes no scence man.......repost in english.

hobo u tried man but if that right wat was the question! lol

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Rough Translation:

I have a friend, his name is Michael he's such a smartass. When I showed him this one site, I dont think I can tell you guys the name of the site because it would be spamming but anyways it's my cousin's site and my friend said "Tell your cousin to stop posting stuff" and he knows many insults that can hurt you very badly and I hate him what should I do? I'm friends with him, but I want to get revenge.

My conclusion: what the hell?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
i get it now cheers nitemare.....as allways thee to clear things up lol............. U shuld jus tell ur m8 that he has a slght ego problem and it shuld sort it out.......if u still want revenge get ur cousin tio post sumink maybe a bit embarresing bout him and then you shuld feel satisfyed!

i thinks that what u wanted to know!
also there ar etwo ways to spell the name
Micheal or Michael depends on how they do.......we cant help there!lol

hope i've helped bud

Regards
Sladester

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
wwefan300 said in post #1 :
i have one friend his name is micheal i think i spelled it wrong but anyways hes such a smartass that when i show him this one site i dont think i can tell you guys this site because it would be spamming but anyways its my cousens and my friend says tell your cousen to stop posting stuff and he knows pressure points that can hurt you vary badly and i hate him what should i do? im freinds with him i wanto get revenge:stupid:
Bah. People these days. They think force will make someone do something... which it won't. Not for me.

Just simply ignore him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts