Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No "trolling", no building for a stronger tomorrow here, simply stating that I have disappointed somebody here and I feel the need to apologize to them. So here we go.

Cerbs, I know you're mad at what I've become, and I can't really blame you, I never wanted to become what I have become, somebody as hated as azza or RITS, but it just happened. It happened out of boredom because lets face it, there isn't too much going on here nowadays.

You have the same threads asking about when Miz will win the title, if Boreisson should be champion, Punk this, Kane that, Kaval here, MMA vs. WWE there. So I needed to make my own fun. It started off as a joke, a way to pass the time and create some fun for me, a reason for me to keep coming here.

While it started off as a joke, the reaction I got from people kept me going, I became what I hated, and that is an internet troll.

I hope you can find it somewhere in you big friendly heart to forgive me for my mistakes.

I don't care if nobody else does, this rant wasn't made for them, I couldn't really care about their opinions towards me, but I let you down.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
Well even though I like Jupiter... the "Jupiter Makes you Stupider" sig thing has me rolling.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
If I were to get myself a new sig it would be all about Puggle.
I'd dedicate my sig to Puggle, but SHUTUPCHICO needs to be brought back right now! That would be the icing on the cake for rants. Get rid of RITS, azza, Jupiter and Mr. Styles, and just have Chico and Puggle in Rants. We'd have a new Golden Age. We have all the puzzle pieces, lets make this happen Rajah. :p

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have changed my ways, I can see that this board does not want to see a Stronger Tomorrow, I will conform to the masses and begin bullying everybody.

·
Banned
828 Posts
I'm going to start a petition which states

''Get Puggle to admin status.''

ALL THE FORUMS PROBLEMS WOULD BE OVER IF PUGGLE WAS IN CHARGE.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.