Wrestling Forum banner

I Have An Idea For A New Nation Of Domination Stable

2945 27
I just had an idea for a New Nation of Domination stable, hear me out:

- Mark Henry he turns heel by attacking a major face, let's say John Cena during a tag team match-up, and leaves Cena to fend for himself laying him out with the World's Strongest Slam not hitting it just once but twice on Cena, allowing Cena to be pinned in their tag team match. Henry explains himself to the WWE Universe by saying how he is sick of how he is being treated here in the WWE because of his skin colour, one of the reasons why he feels he has been held back, why black superstars have never been able to win the WWE Title except only for a select few like The Rock who was only half-black, and with Booker they didn't give him the WWE Title but instead the World Title because the black man represents the world and not the WWE, but Henry says he is here to change of that, and he will be starting that by bringing back The Nation of Domination but with him as the leader.

- Mark Henry gets other black superstars to join his cause and join the New Nation like David Otunga, Ezekiel Jackson, and R-Truth

- Mark Henry (The Farooq/Ron Simmons of this New Nation)
- Ezekiel Jackson (The Kama Mustafa of this New Nation)
- R-Truth (heel turn) (The D'Lo Brown of this New Nation)
- David Otunga (The thoroughbred of this New Nation, the young lion role, that Rocky Maivia had)
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
Thats about as good idea as getting Awesome Kong, Eugene, Santio, Goldust, Vladimir Kozlov, Hornswoggle and The Great Khali to reform the Oddities...

· Registered
365 Posts
A new nation of domination woulda worked out a few years ago when guys like shelton benjamin, Bobby Lashley, Viscera, and MVP were around

· Registered
656 Posts
Somehow I don't think they would do a racial storyline in this PG format. I really like the idea of having one though. I would have a bit different line up than you though. Mark Henry could make a great leader like you said but instead of Otunga they should bring Tarver. Tarver can be taken a lot more serious than Otunga plus he is a way better fit with the other 3.

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Another lets put all the black guys together and make them The Nation thread.

Like we've said before, the Nation of Domination was relevant during the 1990s because it was based on the Nation of Islam, so people could relate to the group due to the cultural familiarity, it wasn't just a random WWE stable idea. Obviously the Nation of Islam is no longer such a big deal in society so the stable wouldn't work as well and the audience wouldn't connect with it.

· Registered
5,034 Posts
Not a bad idea, but we just had 2 groups try to take the WWE over by power in numbers and I think it would be very annoying to have another one right now.

· Registered
815 Posts
Both shows have heel factions. Ok, we can probably do without the new Nexus, but I'm totally not feeling your members list.

· Masonic!
1,585 Posts
Racism = Not cool.

I think the time for the NoD is long past.

WWE may aswell just start mentioning Benoit again if they want a big sh*t storm to follow them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.