Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
They should do a tornado tag no DQ match at the Royal Rumble, maybe add a falls count anywhere stipulation or hang something above the ring and make it a TLC match.

I think this all would be pretty great.

·
Registered
443 Posts
this fucking ''storyline'' still going on smh..btw rusev isn't over at all,he got crickets these monday like he always does, but some..khm..people..think that just cuz he gets ''rusev day'' chants it mean's HE's over, no he is not lol those chants are over,not him

so stop lyin with that annoying excuse ''hehe casuals are lovin this lol stfu stupid mark'' etc,no,even THEY aren't liking it and they're fuckin sheep,they just sometimes get a kick out of it,how horrible it is,like rest of the folk
(to blabbering retards who spew that narrative)

·
Registered
268 Posts
this fucking ''storyline'' still going on smh..btw rusev isn't over at all,he got crickets these monday like he always does, but some..khm..people..think that just cuz he gets ''rusev day'' chants it mean's HE's over, no he is not lol those chants are over,not him

so stop lyin with that annoying excuse ''hehe casuals are lovin this lol stfu stupid mark'' etc,no,even THEY aren't liking it and they're fuckin sheep,they just sometimes get a kick out of it,how horrible it is,like rest of the folk
(to blabbering retards who spew that narrative)
don't forget incomplete the two other excuse of it's doing good is "cause it's getting tv ratings up and it's getting youtube views." Like I said in the raw topic it needs continuity and it doesn't have that, you had Bobby look dumbfounded when Lana made the challenge for a mixed tag match next week. They said one thing and then do the complete 180 opposite of it, instead of something that makes complete sense and works in their favor.

·
Registered
443 Posts
don't forget incomplete the two other excuse of it's doing good is "cause it's getting tv ratings up and it's getting youtube views." Like I said in the raw topic it needs continuity and it doesn't have that, you had Bobby look dumbfounded when Lana made the challenge for a mixed tag match next week. They said one thing and then do the complete 180 opposite of it, instead of something that makes complete sense and works in their favor.
yeah lol, that's also embarassing excuse, fuckeen youtube views 🤦 who gives a shit about youtube views lol, like that's any indicator of..anything

·
Registered
268 Posts
yeah lol, that's also embarassing excuse, fuckeen youtube views 🤦 who gives a shit about youtube views lol, like that's any indicator of..anything
obviously wwe gives a shit, which is hypocritical cause they wanted to stay away from doing social media and they continue and do this crap of a storyline. (which is getting negative feedback on social media, but it also gets tons of views on youtube.)

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,649 Posts
At least they are not totally sacrifcing Bobby, but they are close. The moment he was asked to ask Lana for marriage, he turned suddenly into her pet. This and last week at least they tried to get him away from this, by falling into her word and shutting her up and this week by blaming her regarding the match.
Still ... if he really wrestles in that silly mixed match tag team thing - his tag team partner is Lana! - he cannot look good there. He is following her orders being in that stupid match and got nothing to win there.
So maybe the OPs idea is way to get out of this situation.

I am also sceptical regarding Rusev`s overness from this. I see it in the following order who profits from this feud.
1. Lana - it is all about her, she is in the center of the wwe universe and was even allowed to throw Liv around like nothing.
2. Liv Morgan - she is on TV again and gets some attention, especially because she is allowed to do promos.
3. Rusev - happy wife, happy life. Therefore he is doing that. I cannot see this thing helping him. Kayfabewise he looks stupid, when taking her back.
4. Lashley - he got nothing from this feud and looks stupid. He can just pray to get out of this without long time damages.

·
Registered
268 Posts
At least they are not totally sacrifcing Bobby, but they are close. The moment he was asked to ask Lana for marriage, he turned suddenly into her pet. This and last week at least they tried to get him away from this, by falling into her word and shutting her up and this week by blaming her regarding the match.
Still ... if he really wrestles in that silly mixed match tag team thing - his tag team partner is Lana! - he cannot look good there. He is following her orders being in that stupid match and got nothing to win there.
So maybe the OPs idea is way to get out of this situation.

I am also sceptical regarding Rusev`s overness from this. I see it in the following order who profits from this feud.
1. Lana - it is all about her, she is in the center of the wwe universe and was even allowed to throw Liv around like nothing.
2. Liv Morgan - she is on TV again and gets some attention, especially because she is allowed to do promos.
3. Rusev - happy wife, happy life. Therefore he is doing that. I cannot see this thing helping him. Kayfabewise he looks stupid, when taking her back.
4. Lashley - he got nothing from this feud and looks stupid. He can just pray to get out of this without long time damages.
IMO the doesnt help anyone (if the object was to get the crowd to stop chanting we want Lana when Rusev comes out, wwe could have booked it in better ways.)

But remember what happened during that proposal? Lashley went "Nobody tells me what to do...(crowd cheered) except for Lana." They really should have followed up that shut up from last week, with him still furious at Lana and telling her to stay backstage. And she goes out about the same time Liv goes out and they start to brawl down the ramp way distracting Lashley and Rusev, but in a cruel twist when they try to break them apart Lana slaps Rusev giving him the DQ victory over Lashley. Then you do your little backstage promo of Lana rattling of about how people want to see her in the ring, they got it and we are throwing out the challenge to Rusev and Liv to a tag match. Bobby is more angry and pissed at this announcement and argues with Lana about it while they walk away.

·
Registered
443 Posts
obviously wwe gives a shit, which is hypocritical cause they wanted to stay away from doing social media and they continue and do this crap of a storyline. (which is getting negative feedback on social media, but it also gets tons of views on youtube.)
doubt it

·
Registered
268 Posts
just think about it. This angle started in September and we are in January and a new decade, what other reason could there be for them stretching it out this long? I mean if it isn't cause of YouTube views and tv ratings what other reasons are there to make this feud go on this long and what exactly is the payoff?

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
just think about it. This angle started in September and we are in January and a new decade, what other reason could there be for them stretching it out this long? I mean if it isn't cause of YouTube views and tv ratings what other reasons are there to make this feud go on this long and what exactly is the payoff?
Vince likes it and that's all that matters

·
Registered
443 Posts
Vince likes it and that's all that matters

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
If I were paid a billion-gazillion dollars to come out with a way out of this, I would have Rusev take aim at Vince McMahon and WWE. I don't like shoot stuff, but you could spin it that he hasn't signed a new contract and Rusev got pressured by WWE attorneys to pretend his wife and him are getting divorced because they want to embarrass him on the way out. Seems right up the McMahons' alley, right? Rusev says he's had enough, and his personal pride is more important to him. Shane McMahon comes out instead, pissed off someone is calling out "Pops." He calls Rusev "Russev," pretending not to really know who he is. Rusev agrees to sign a new WWE contract if Shane McMahon fights him at WrestleMania.

I'm not the biggest fan of Shane in the ring, but to the WWE audience, he is a star. This is a way to move things in a different direction in a potentially fun way (Shane is a good character). Rusev beating him might mean something. Bobby Lashley can beat Shane McMahon's MMA coach for the fight. Shane can record segments with him and be like "Hey, Bobby...when we had you and Lana together, did you guys really...you know?" and Bobby Lashley can laugh and nod, trying to piss off Rusev and Lana (now back with her shoot husband) in a more organic way.

If you want, you can have it turn into a tag team match. Kevin Owens probably doesn't have anything major planned for Mania, so you could do Rusev & Owens vs. Shane & Lashley, which might help cover up some of the ring work. Or just make it more of a cluster. But hey, them's just my two cents.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
The crowd DGAF about Rusev despite all the sympathy he should be getting right now.

Lana was actually a major asset that gave him a halo that said "look at the ugly guy who married someone as hot as Lana!"... but now that halo is gone.

"Rusev Day" was a fun thing to mindlessly chant at the underdog who used to be scary, but it's been done to death and now fans need to actually react to Rusev in order to convince Vince to give him a push.

Instead, they're not.

Therefore, Rusev is dead as a babyface and I don't expect them to waste resources on him without Lana/Lashley benefitting.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts