Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This needs to end ASAP

Match: Lana Vs Liv Morgan

Lashley in Lana's corner.... Rusev in Liv Morgan's corner.

Lana hits her head hard during the match... commentators need to sell this well.... paramedics... gasps from audience members.

Lana regains consciousness and goes and hugs/kisses Rusev as she thinks they are still together.

Lana goes back to being with Rusev and enjoys 'Rusev Day' once again.

And the ridiculous angle is never given oxygen again.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Lana hits her head hard during the match... commentators need to sell this well.... paramedics... gasps from audience members.

Lana regains consciousness and goes and hugs/kisses Rusev as she thinks they are still together.
That's very smart actually. Because I was thinking how do they ever put Rusev with Lana again after this? It would make him look like a schmuck (I guess Vince would like it).

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
This needs to end ASAP

Match: Lana Vs Liv Morgan

Lashley in Lana's corner.... Rusev in Liv Morgan's corner.

Lana goes back to being with Rusev and enjoys 'Rusev Day' once again.

And the ridiculous angle is never given oxygen again.
That's fine from Lana's perspective, but if we're trying to pretend this is real, wouldn't Rusev have a hard time taking her back after all she's done to him?

·
Registered
6,463 Posts
That's fine from Lana's perspective, but if we're trying to pretend this is real, wouldn't Rusev have a hard time taking her back after all she's done to him?
Not if he manipulates her and uses her amnesia to embarrass her in ways that she's too dumb to see... Then after weeks of this he intentionally gets himself caught cheating on her and makes her suffer through the same embarassment that she made him go through. A friend of hers could later explain to her what she did and even show her the footage of everything so that she gets it

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not if he manipulates her and uses her amnesia to embarrass her in ways that she's too dumb to see... Then after weeks of this he intentionally gets himself caught cheating on her and makes her suffer through the same embarassment that she made him go through. A friend of hers could later explain to her what she did and even show her the footage of everything so that she gets it
You mean Liv Morgan?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Honestly I'm ok with something like this. I'd rather see it as Lana and Rusev have been intentially playing Bobby Lashley this entire time. Rusev smashes Lashley at WM... Liv is revealed to be part of Rusev's harem.

·
Banned
458 Posts
why would he lol, he's obviously still in love with her with all of his pathetic passive-aggressive behaviour and opsession of lana,it's as clear as day,he would take her back in a heartbeat.

Honestly I'm ok with something like this. I'd rather see it as Lana and Rusev have been intentially playing Bobby Lashley this entire time. Rusev smashes Lashley at WM... Liv is revealed to be part of Rusev's harem.
lol that would be awesome and only way to redeem him and take the stain of a loser cuck pathetic heartbroken geek off him

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
They may have planted the first seed toward splitting Lana and Lashley up, since Lashley told her to "shut up" on Raw Monday.

·
it's a tarp!
4,474 Posts
-Release the sex tape.
-Do a 'tell all' interview.
-Take Rusev to a key party.
-Tell the audience it's a private thing and not to invade their privacy.

If you want to tie it all up in a bow Rusev has to move on.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,524 Posts
No... That feud should last at least the entire year.
Let Rusev and Liv feud with Lashley and Lana for a long long time...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts