Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet TNA won't make it through this NFL season. I smell Out of Business within a year. What do you all think?

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
This makes no sense. Pretty much every TV show on spike and the rest of TV land suffer during the NFL season. Why in the hell would TNA which is still pulling off respectable ratings so far going to go out of business just because their ratings went down a little?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I smell a rat a trolling rat. Always amazes me that people will continue to come up with the same shit year after year for this company to be out of business yet it has slowly grown ever since.

Congrats to a shitty ass thread. Ill see you in a year Pumpkin.

·
Banned
132 Posts
I bet TNA won't make it through this NFL season. I smell Out of Business within a year. What do you all think?
LOL! ppl have been saying that will go out business since day one.Give it up, if it hasnt happened yet the it will never happen.Besides do you remember the ratings that they were pulling during their failed attempt on mondays? LOL they were getting .5

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Actually, this is a question worthy of consideration, though I doubt TNA will go out of business anytime soon.

However, I can't see TNA lasting three more years without drastic changes. (Getting rid of Sting, Hogan, Flair, et al, pushing their own talent, building their own brand and not trying to compete with WWE)

Kenton - No, but they're certainly not in as good a financial shape as WWE.

·
Registered
945 Posts
This thread pops up way too often and always gets closed. It isnt shutting down plain and simple. If it were going to die, it would have died years ago.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.