Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I think orton will win the title this sunday, and punk will face orton for the wwe championship, do you think this is going to happen?

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
nah. I´ve got a feeling that this is the last Orton vs Bryan match. HHH will insert him self someway against Bryan.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Punk is stuck with Heyman.. I doubt he'll make a play at the title for a while now..

If anything we'll see Cena vs. Orton for the WWE Title.. but since Cena is now in the WHC picture, who knows?

But Punk has no part in the WWE Title picture right now... It just doesn't make sense!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Punk's working with the mid-card until Mania season. Who know, maybe even for Mania also.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Punk is trapped in this awful Heyman storyline. Probably wont insert himself into the main event until he wins the Rumble. Yea I said it, he's gonna win the Rumble.

·
Registered
9,182 Posts
That sounds too good to be true. Looks like CM Punk will be wasting the entire year with Paul Heyman and his boring "Heyman guys".

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
I was actually thinking the same thing, but not exactly a good thing for CM Punk fans as Punk would just be a filler feud for Orton, as I think the WWE will do title unification at Mania between Cena/Orton with Cena obviously winning.

·
Registered
914 Posts
No, I see Bryan winning because I doubt HBK will turn heel again, and Orton winning clean would ruin Bryan. Bryan losing this feud would scream late WCW booking.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Maybe but I doubt it, he'll be pretty irrelevant until Royal Rumble which hopefully he wins.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Nah, Punk most likely won't be relevant again until Royal Rumble

·
Still the GOAT
4,787 Posts
If this leads to HHH Vs Punk after HHH takes the title off of Bryan heading into Wrestlemania season, I'll be fine with it :).

We deserve a proper big time HHH-Punk feud, not that fuckery we got in 2011 that was sub-par by their standards.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
I'd take this sooner as I'd rather not see this at WrestleMania. I suspect we won't see Punk in a championship match till WrestleMania though or if he does prior he'll win it.

·
Banned
1,652 Posts
OP's attempt to put a new spin on the age old "We need Punk in the Main Event" movement. He's dealing with Heyman, indefinitely, thank god. Keep him the fuck out of the title picture. The man 434 abysmal days with it, let someone else have a shot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts