Wrestling Forum banner

I have a feeling that It will be randy orton vs cm punk at survivor series

1236 15
well I think orton will win the title this sunday, and punk will face orton for the wwe championship, do you think this is going to happen?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
868 Posts
Punk is stuck with Heyman.. I doubt he'll make a play at the title for a while now..

If anything we'll see Cena vs. Orton for the WWE Title.. but since Cena is now in the WHC picture, who knows?

But Punk has no part in the WWE Title picture right now... It just doesn't make sense!

· Registered
4,413 Posts
Punk is trapped in this awful Heyman storyline. Probably wont insert himself into the main event until he wins the Rumble. Yea I said it, he's gonna win the Rumble.

· Registered
8,589 Posts
I was actually thinking the same thing, but not exactly a good thing for CM Punk fans as Punk would just be a filler feud for Orton, as I think the WWE will do title unification at Mania between Cena/Orton with Cena obviously winning.

· Still the GOAT
5,262 Posts
If this leads to HHH Vs Punk after HHH takes the title off of Bryan heading into Wrestlemania season, I'll be fine with it :).

We deserve a proper big time HHH-Punk feud, not that fuckery we got in 2011 that was sub-par by their standards.

· Banned
1,810 Posts
OP's attempt to put a new spin on the age old "We need Punk in the Main Event" movement. He's dealing with Heyman, indefinitely, thank god. Keep him the fuck out of the title picture. The man 434 abysmal days with it, let someone else have a shot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.