Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two questions.I might not have been the only person to ask this(after all, I am still a newbie) but how do you add Rep? I still don't really know how? Plus, how do you obtain those names like Jobber and mid-carder?Thank you for having the time to answer these questions.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Raise someones rep by clicking on the word "Reputation" next to the green Bar(s)

Jobber...Mid-Carder....etc..you get by post count.

EDIT: Beat you guys to it.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
To add rep you have to click on where it says reputation next to the green bar in the profile. To get the names like jobber and mid carder, you just have to get the appropriate number of posts.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
You give rep by pressing repution on other members info. Negetive which means their post are stupid, or positive which means good or you like the poster. And the most you post, the title under your name will change. And when you get unuff money, you can buy a custom title.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, now I get it. Thanks you guys. But if you add Rep, would you lose your Rep(like one green bar) if you do? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions(but I thank you guys).

·
Banned
709 Posts
Nope....

S&H sections are made for a lot of questions :).

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Splash, sort your sig out. It's too big. I recommend taking those crappy little banners out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts