Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
33,728 Posts
Next time don't be such a pussy and make a second account just to rant on someone.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
pretty pathetic someone had to make a second account just to basically say something that everyone agrees on.

too bad they can't find Hollywood Johnsons first account so he and his gimmick posting can GTFO.
but honestly, David Otunga is the only thing that can save this rant.

David Otunga can save us all.

Y2Tunga.

·
Banned
187 Posts
olivesftw fella, how are you on this fine day.

It's a pitty you had to create another account to tell me this fella. I'm sure we could have worked something out.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
At least Hollywood makes me laugh. The OP didn't.

Hey how come there are no Otunga or Gary pictures yet? :confused:

·
9,747 Posts
there is no cleverbot, only David Otunga.

·
9,747 Posts
Gary Oak > David Otunga. true story.

David Otunga accepts your skepticism. it's ok if you can't see God's gift is among us (evident from the shining light of heaven behind him.) with or without your support he's going down as the Greatest of All Time, and he'll still have some love for you somewhere in that giant heart of his.

There is no David Otunga, only Zuul

David Otunga is faking dislike at your joke, because you're basically saying he doesn't exist. but he supports the humor, knows you're just kidding, and is secretly lol'ing inside. he wants you to keep up the good work.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I just do not enjoy Otunga, even in a joking manner. He has come too soon, we're still feeling the effects of the girth of Gary.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts