Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting a fucking rant here to say I hate all you fuckers :cool: .

That list includes:

Chinkmare sorry Nitemare
Rajah
Guitar PlAyer
Legend Killer
RobotDust i mean A-Dust
christopher or whatever the fuck your name is
not so FLASH
WELegend
ShadyGurl
Queeranite
MJW
Hollywood Hogan
Capn Crunch
Babyboy aka stupid mexican.

PM if i have forgot anyone. :D

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
WTF BUT I LOVE YOU DUDE. BEST NAME, BEST SHOW, EVERYTHING. :( WHY THE HATE?

Atleast you left me out though. You scared me a bit when I seen Queeranite. Then realised that although "anite" is from my name, it's not close enough of a resemblance of my current username to be me. But still, why the hate? Don't make me hurt you, right.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Hate me hate me plz!!!!

I am most put out that I'm not on your list. BEST.THREAD.EVA

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh fuck I almost fucking forgot someone lemme see.......Kaneanite.. there we go:D.

Oh fuck I'm sorry can't forget a fucking Cow like you I'm sorry.

N

·
0 Posts
Go away, WELegend. No one gives a shit about you. I mean, you've returned countless times since you BEGGED us to ban you. Die already.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What in theee fuck? Can't you fucking see WELegend is on my hate list.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Which obviously proves that it's you, right? Since no random member that would just join up so recent would even no who in the fuck WELegend was. Hell, until just now, I forgot all about that fag/you. :)

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Huh? Who is WELegend? I've been here two years next week and I have no idea who you are on about Nitemare. He must have been memorable :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shut it Nitemare, YOUR Admiral Tojo, your a fucking rice picker. There were other people banned around the same time as WELegend.

If you really wanna know who I am, My fave wrestler is the man of the "red and yellow" Hulk Hogan brutha.

N

·
0 Posts
You must think we're stupid. However, unlike you who rarely thinks at all, we KNOW you're stupid. Besides that, what kind of cover up is adding your own name to the list? It just further proves that you're a faggot.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
1. You're an idiot, and it's sad that you'd actually come back after all this time. No one remembers you, and no one cares.

2. I'll take my sig back, thank you.

3. Sad that you wasted the name Bubbles. That show and character owns. You disgraced the name and show. Die.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
meh! plz remove me from your list, I thought you were somebody cool but you're not. I want no association at all.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your all stupid fucking cockSUCKERS for thinking I'm that faggot who always got me banned when i was the bettr poster than him and the greatest poster on this board, i was the real Legendary Icon not WELegend or Nitemare.

N

·
0 Posts
WELegend, you aren't fooling anyone here. You're not that faggot gimmick poster, you're just a faggot.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What was that admiral Tojo "that that" didn't make sense, try speaking english. You see you are not fit for the job here at W-E where a true returning Legend like me deserves your spot.

Sorry Admiral Tojo but u deserve a seizure, so that you can leave and therefore me take your spot as the true Icon here on W-E.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts