Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i get many packages shipped to my house, and many of them come via united parcel service. well, they've screwed up many damn times when i use them.
the first time it happened was february 1999. my godmother was shiiping me hand-me-downs, and i was tracking the package everyday on the internet. one day it was in a warehouse, then 12 hours later, it vanishes into the god damn air.
the asswipe UPS lady on the telephone was snobby, and arrogant. i hung up on her in disgust. time went by, but i wasn't done with UPS......

christmas 2001. a merry time of the year. i was shipping my christmas gift to my father in Alabama (talladega), a DVD player with WWE DVDs. UPS came to my house in the Big Brown Turd (UPS truck) in the snow on the day before Christmas Eve. i told him to ship the package overnight so it gets to Talladega, alabama for christmas eve. While the Package was in a factory, it got wet somehow. the ruined DVD and the DVDs came to my father's house soaked and ruined. my dad is not a morning person (come to think of it he's not a daytime or night time person either) and when the ruined christmas gift came to him from the good old UPS guy, he blew a gasket. But am I done with UPS? not yet.......

June 2004. I was Shipping Birthday Presents to a Friend of Mine in Washington. They got to Their Location Smashed. so from then on i vowed to never Use UPS again.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
you should do what i do. and that is to duct tape your packages to a flock of pigeons them send them to wherever you're sending them. I do it all the time. and every time i forget to train the pigeons to understand human language....... and i always forget to read my book 'how to speak pigeon in three days' yeaaahhhh, my dad never got that kidney.... long story short, train the pigeons before you send them ANYWHERE!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Man leave gender indeterminate (because I did not look at the profile) alone, though nobody cares about the mail problems at his or her house, u should always learn to listen and respect other peoples comments and well beighng

Well of course I cant say that with out laughing...I am now loosing my dignity just typing this. ok I quit

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this one guy at the united package smashers forum said there was a steel bar sticking out of his package. i think UPS is very bad with package care.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts