Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's making Cena look like such a pussy with his poor me, this is my life, cry me river shit that's going on right now.

I remember a time in the WWE when a certain superstar would of given each and every single one of the Nexus members so many stunners that his ass would probably be sore for a week.

He would then proceed to give the one finger salute to the "Mystery" GM after he stomped a mudhole in his ass and walked it dry after he fired him and then following week Vince McMahon would walk out to the ring and re-hire him.

Seriously what the hell happened to the Babyfaces in the WWE? Did there balls drop off?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
All of the dicks are heels. To be a face, you must be a vagina. This is why faces are constantly getting fucked over by heels. And why faces always get what they want in the end.

This is today's WWE. And it is hilarious.

·
A game brought
1,013 Posts
I agree. This is angle is shit. All of this to build up Wade who will only end up a midcarder when anyway. I will lol if this ends up seriously hurting Cena's draw power with kids.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. This is angle is shit. All of this to build up Wade who will only end up a midcarder when anyway. I will lol if this ends up seriously hurting Cena's draw power with kids.
I agree.

I like Wade and all but he'll end up just like Punk a JTTS.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sweet, you guys can join the other 3 people around the world who don't enjoy this angle.
The only people who are really enjoying this angle right now are smarks who hate Cena and by proxy enjoy seeing him be humiliated by Barrett.

I really dont see where you guys get that Wade will be a midcarder or end up like Punk.
I didn't say he's end up being a mid carder I said that he'll wind up jobbing to the stars.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
The only people who are really enjoying this angle right now are smarks who hate Cena and enjoy seeing him be humiliated by Barrett.
I'm a Cena fan and I can't wait for Cena to get his revenge, so yeah I like this angle

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm a Cena fan and I can't wait for Cena to get his revenge, so yeah I like this angle
Of course you are because your waiting for that pay off that may or may not come.

The way I figure it they're only 2 roads this angle can go:

1) Cena finally gets his revenge against Wade Barrett at Mania this year or

2) It's all been a swerve since day 1 and Cena finally goes heel (which would make the smarks cream themselves) and faces The Undertaker at Mania since Taker has a score to settle already with Nexus due to the attack on Raw a few weeks back.

In the mean time however Cena is made to look absolutely ridiculous due to poor writing.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I will lol if this ends up seriously hurting Cena's draw power with kids.
I actually see this going the other way. The reactions Cena is getting right now are HUGELY in favor of him getting his revenge. This is probably going to make him even more popular with the kids (possible?) when he finally snaps. I truly see this as one of the better angles in years and know that many feel the same way.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The only people who are really enjoying this angle right now are smarks who hate Cena and by proxy enjoy seeing him be humiliated by Barrett.
You got me right there. I don't really care about Cena, but the segment Barrett making fun of Cena is just too hilarious. I love entertainment.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
It's very intriguing to me instead of cena just overcoming the odds each weeks he's being treated like dirt without actually being able to fightback it actually gathers sympathy torwards cena unlike his booking for the past 5 years which if anything encouraged people to boo him. The only problem i have with this angle is the ending which will go like this some bullshit stipliation that somehow allows cena to fight barrett attitude adjustment 1-2-3 all is good in the world e.t.c e.t.c! My take on this would be when barret eventually wins the wwe title he feels he no longer needs cena services as his job is done after a few weeks cena does some soul searching after everything he has been through and finally snaps turning heel it would be an interesting swerve.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
I like this angle. Cena's character was already hardly tolerable so I don't see how this is making him any worse really.

The storyline itself is very entertaining, even though I don't think it should be the only thing going on on RAW. We've got some entertaining promos from Cena, who is somewhat sympathetic and Barret, who plays a great villain. This has helped the crowd get back behind Cena, and even I am interested to see which direction this storyline goes. Yes, most likely Cena will cause the rest of Nexus to turn on Barrett and slowly destroy it inside out, but still it's entertaining television, and I'm not as sure they're going with that route anymore since they just added in two new Nexus members, and breaking it up right after bringing them in would be pretty stupid.

How so? It's almost a re-hash of the JBL/HBK angle from last year.
This is true, however.

·
Registered
559 Posts
what i dont understand is that people complain that he was booked too strong b4, and called him superman, now hes booked like a pussy and thats a bad thing? aghh idk this forum is strange.
im very picky with storylines, but i find this one pretty intriguing. he's trying to keep his job, he wants to keep his loyal fans, so hes doing what hes gotta do to make it work. until he gets his revenge, or turns heel.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts