Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Zeb Coulter's new whip, how about that huh?

Whose idea was that? It really didn't go over well I though. No one made a sound when he cracked it. He only did it once two, and then that was it. He should have just come out with it in the beginning and crack it a few times throughout the match. It was such a random thing to do at the end.

Tell me thoughts on this prop, and extra added props over the years (to aid superstars) that you thought were silly.

btw, I think that Cesaro and Swagger are pushing each other around (literally) as just a psych up. Some people have mentioned before that it could amount to a fight, and then separation of the two; I doubt it.

·
Registered
14,631 Posts
If they all come out in black leather next monday I am done..
:lol

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
I wonder if they currently have the balls to go all the way with a bullwhip. It could draw massive, massive heat combined with a racist gimmick. Zeb in an extreme white supremacist angle against Henry could become stuff of legends.

I think it's WWE's way of letting us know that the possibility of them playing out a major racist angle exists. Let's see how they do it in the PG era.

Edit: I liked it. But if they're going to go the racist route, then they absolutely NEED to get whatever babyface they feud with over.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
the bullwhip was debuted a bit random. It has all the potential thou. Like somebody else said, think if he used it against Kofi or Truth for an example.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Pretty sure it was a bull whip intended for El Torito, but whatever.
This, thought it was pretty obvious.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I thought it was pretty badass when he brought it out, but then I remembered...... he can never USE it!! WWE's contract with Mattel prohibits them showing a choke (I believe), so they can't strangle anyone with it Ron Bass style and Zeb certainly can't actually whip anyone, that would be, like, seriously dangerous!!!

Cool prop though, it symbolizes them saying "Ok, enough screwing around. I want to use a bullwhip on a midget dressed as a bull."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts