Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
god they piss me of so much there so biased they cant say one bad thing about him and they are so annoying what do you think about them ?

·
Banned
882 Posts
I think half the Rock marks on here, who joined only after his comeback last year, are frauds and never seen a Rock match before 2011. Obviously many are young kids who probably weren't even alive when the Attitude Era began, which makes any debate they have about the time period completely useless as they never even saw it.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Hardcore marks of any kind are horrible. I suppose the one particular thing about Rock marks is that they use ratings and draws to justify why he is "superior" to every other wrestler. This logic is, in my opinion, flawed in that most people enjoy certain wrestlers for the entertainment aspect they bring which is quite subjective. In a sense it is like the music industry, the album that sells the most is not necessarily good (ie. Justin Bieber). However, that too is quite subjective.

For the record, I enjoy watching the Rock.

·
Premium Member
17,324 Posts
I hate Khali Marks. So fucking many of them!

·
Banned
561 Posts
god they piss me of so much there so biased they cant say one bad thing about him and they are so annoying what do you think about them ?
we hate cm punk marks too

I think half the Rock marks on here, who joined only after his comeback last year, are frauds and never seen a Rock match before 2011. Obviously many are young kids who probably weren't even alive when the Attitude Era began, which makes any debate they have about the time period completely useless as they never even saw it.
you just talk and don't know what you are talking about, i think we found the real little kid with the spongebob sig

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Not this shit again..it just never ends. Understand this. Rock marks will not stop marking just because some people here start crying about it:cool2.

And that is not an opinion it's a fact:cool2.

I hate Khali Marks. So fucking many of them!
I agree. All of them Khali marks (thousands of them) just waltz in here and talk about him being best damn wrestler of all time.

Talk about how big and strong he is. It's almost sounds like this guy just doesn't have any flaws whatsoever.

I mean I agree he is Wrestling Gods gift to humanity but some people just push it a bit to far 8*D.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Hate is such a strong word.

·
Premium Member
17,324 Posts
you just talk and don't know what you are talking about, i think we found the real little kid with the spongebob sig
I think Here To There is right, and Spongebob is awesome. But there are bandwagon fans for everyone, not just Rock. People should educate themselves before they mark out though. Before I mareked out for DB I wathced his older matches, didn't like them, so I think he is only just now becoming good, but isn't the GOAT

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
its not opinion...its facts meester ferguson...

....FACHTS !!!!

·
Banned
561 Posts
I think Here To There is right, and Spongebob is awesome. But there are bandwagon fans for everyone, not just Rock. People should educate themselves before they mark out though. Before I mareked out for DB I wathced his older matches, didn't like them, so I think he is only just now becoming good, but isn't the GOAT
ive been a rock mark since i started watchindg wrestling in 98', and even if some people who mark for the rock just started after his return, so what, so if they didn't like the rock back then(or most weren't born back then) that's means they can't like the rock period or be fans of the great one now, i want kids to go and look back and look at the rocks old stuff and see how much better he is than shena, then maybe we can get everyone booing him, he will have no choice but to turn heel then(actually that idea doesn't sound half bad) :primo

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Hardcore marks of any kind are horrible. I suppose the one particular thing about Rock marks is that they use ratings and draws to justify why he is "superior" to every other wrestler. This logic is, in my opinion, flawed in that most people enjoy certain wrestlers for the entertainment aspect they bring which is quite subjective. In a sense it is like the music industry, the album that sells the most is not necessarily good (ie. Justin Bieber). However, that too is quite subjective.

For the record, I enjoy watching the Rock.
Except that drawing money is the only metric that really counts so using other factors doesn't help. That's not to say there isn't some validity to such an argument, take WM3 which was sold by Hogan vs Andre but was worth the ticket price because of Savage vs Steamboat.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I'm a Ben Chang mark.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Except that drawing money is the only metric that really counts so using other factors doesn't help. That's not to say there isn't some validity to such an argument, take WM3 which was sold by Hogan vs Andre but was worth the ticket price because of Savage vs Steamboat.
My point is that when people start using ratings and draws as things that make them "objectively" correct then it becomes tiresome and quite irritating. Not everyone likes Rock, not everyone has to just because he's a draw. It's pretty much the same for every wrestler on the roster. Liking a wrestler just because they are a draw is stupid and putting forth that sort of argument as a means to downgrade another superstar is equally stupid. All opinion of course, but I can't see someone sitting at home on their couch watching RAW and when Rock comes out jumping up and saying "THIS SHOWS GONNA DRAW SO MUCH, RATINGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE ROOF!" in place of "ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!". I would be in the latter group, being excited that Rock is on RAW rather than being excited about what numbers are placed up afterwards. I guess I'm in the entertainment camp and really could not care less about draws/ratings/buyrates, me being entertained is the only thing that matters.

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I too hate Rock marks. Hell, any damn mark is horrible. But, it's better to ignore them op. But, there are some decent Rock fans that actually back up claims of The Rock's accomplishments and don't have to resort to shit like "ROCK IS DAH GOAT".

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.