Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Wow, when you put it like that, you make a lot of sense. I'd never looked at it that way before. With such a strong argument to back up your claim, I really do think that you could even bring the Pope around to your way of thinking.

Oh, and don't tell me to "shut the fuck up" again, or I might lose my temper.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Adam give nim 15 warning points like you did me then flash can correct his spelling and then you can ban him and then i will laugh at him. Make a post about this one then get another 15 warning points and be banned from this forum then you can laugh at me.

it will be great!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
^^^^
sow much words :eek: :shocked:

and I'm not with jesuskillsjews , everybody can be what he likes.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
addog1987 said in post #4 :
Adam give nim 15 warning points like you did me then flash can correct his spelling and then you can ban him and then i will laugh at him. Make a post about this one then get another 15 warning points and be banned from this forum then you can laugh at me.

it will be great!
Or, I could give you 10 points just for the hell of it, and everyone who finds your posts annoying will be happy....although I'm not going to because I don't want to get banned again (luv u Cody :))

·
15,672 Posts
Surely there's massive hypocrisy if you're attending a Catholic* school and claiming to hate organised religion.

Secondly, you say you're agnostic, which means you believe in something but don't know what. That also makes your initial claim a little blurry. Atheism, yes. Agnosticism, no.

B

·
0 Posts
Actually, your reply would be incorrect. No where in his replies does he suggest he is not agnostic. He actually came out and said he was, and in his first post, he said he hated organized religion. Organized religion is Catholics, Baptist, Pentacostol(sp?), and stuff like that. Believing in a higher being, and he claims, is not organized religion, but agnostic, so you were wrong, Flash.

·
15,672 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #17 :
Actually, your reply would be incorrect. No where in his replies does he suggest he is not agnostic. He actually came out and said he was, and in his first post, he said he hated organized religion. Organized religion is Catholics, Baptist, Pentacostol(sp?), and stuff like that. Believing in a higher being, and he claims, is not organized religion, but agnostic, so you were wrong, Flash.
The title of the thread is "I Hate Religion". He says in his first post that he hates organised religion. He then goes on to say that he is an agnostic, which means he believes in something. In this case, he is at least in some small way religious. The term "religious" is pertaining to the word "religion", which he apparently hates, despite me just proving that he is, in fact, even if it's the smallest, uncertain bit, religious.

Remind me how I was wrong?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts