Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Only losers hate themselves.

Me on the other hand....Well if you wake up everything single day as knowing what an Awesome Success you are it's impossible to hate.

Learn that.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Confidence, cockiness and arrogance makes you cool nowadays. Hating yourself was so last century.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I once hated myself but then I realized that not I'm the problem but everyone else. And since then I hate everyone.

Reactions: Jumpluff

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
So you fucked up. Welcome to the human race.

Instead of hating yourself and wallowing in self pity, why not do something constructive - like apologising for your actions and trying to mend the relationships you have broken. At the very least, you should review your behaviour and learn from it so that it doesn't happen again.

Hating yourself won't solve anything.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
There's no reason to hate yourself. Everyone does wrong, fucks up and makes mistakes. Unless you killed or raped somebody everything should be fine.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Ok so im not going to go into massive detail as to what happened but basically I have done something very wrong and I can't tell you how much I regret it. Someone is very upset at me because of what I have done and I have lost friends due to what happened. A lot of people are angry at me and have lost there respect they had for me. Now I feel so bad at the moment and I can't stop thinking about the incident. I need help and something that can take my mind off the incident as I need to try enjoy my life, I mean im only 16!

Have any of you ever had moments like this were you hate yourself for something that you have done wrong and if so how did you overcome this?

I need help guys, seriously:(
Grow some balls, take responsibility for what you did, and make amends to the people who you affected. Crying about hating yourself on the internet isn't going to solve a thing. So either grow some balls and take some accountability for your actions or go dye your hair black and write depressing poetry.

Me on the other hand....Well if you wake up everything single day as knowing what an Awesome Success you are it's impossible to hate.

Learn that.
I...agree with you. Shit, something must be wrong.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
You said it yourself you're only 16, these people you're friends with won't be your friends in 10 years so don't get too hung up on it. With that being said just apologise to them for whatever it was and tell them that you're going to try and become a better, more mature person and if they want to rule out the possibility of you guys ever being friends again then that's their decision.

I've never hated myself, because I'm a winner.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Just drink more, smoke (weed) more and don't worry. Fuck them. I'm dead serious, btw.

Reactions: ROH Fan #1

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
Everyone makes mistakes OP just try and forgive yourself and give yourself time to get over it, it won't happen over night. Nobody is perfect and I mean nobody. If this person can't forgive you in time then that is unfortunate, there's nothing you can do but you have to forgive yourself. You're only 16 in 10 years your life might be awesome and you'll look back and realise if this event never happened you won't be the man/woman you are 10 years from now. Be happy that you're a good person who can feel remorse you sound like you've learned from what you have done. Good luck mate.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Be a man, step up and tell us exactly what you did.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

Learn that.
I'm willing to bet that self loathing "loser" is far better at life than you'll ever be.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I once hated myself but then I realized that not I'm the problem but everyone else. And since then I hate everyone.
An intellectual choice if I ever saw one(Y).

Confidence, cockiness and arrogance makes you cool nowadays. Hating yourself was so last century.

Grow some balls, take responsibility for what you did, and make amends to the people who you affected. Crying about hating yourself on the internet isn't going to solve a thing. So either grow some balls and take some accountability for your actions or go dye your hair black and write depressing poetry.

I...agree with you. Shit, something must be wrong.
Holy shit, holy shit!!! Life (green rep) is about to hit the fan...

What the hell should I do? Bow, kneel or beg?

I'm willing to bet that self loathing "loser" is far better at life than you'll ever be.
Still not not feeling it leech bitch. Try harder next time. As I said you don't have enough talent to insult me (no one here does).

Instead of talking shit start fucking entertaining me clownshit. You either do it the right way or you stop leeching you overgrown piece of snaildick.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Ok so im not going to go into massive detail as to what happened but basically I have done something very wrong and I can't tell you how much I regret it. Someone is very upset at me because of what I have done and I have lost friends due to what happened. A lot of people are angry at me and have lost there respect they had for me. Now I feel so bad at the moment and I can't stop thinking about the incident. I need help and something that can take my mind off the incident as I need to try enjoy my life, I mean im only 16!

Have any of you ever had moments like this were you hate yourself for something that you have done wrong and if so how did you overcome this?

I don't know your situation but I'm assuming it's not a matter of jail and living life. Honestly man, everybody makes mistakes. People screw up. The best thing you can do is try to learn from your mistakes, apologise and try to make ammends. If you know you're sorry (which you appear to be) and have learned, then there's no reason to blame yourself for other's potential choices.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Still not not feeling it leech bitch. Try harder next time. As I said you don't have enough talent to insult me (no one here does).

Instead of talking shit start fucking entertaining me clownshit. You either do it the right way or you stop leeching you overgrow piece of snaildick.

Trying to insult you is unnecessary. You do that well enough on your own.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know oh oh
YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts

You fucked a married woman didn't you?

if so then that's AWESOME!!!!

Don't worry if your friends hate you for fucking a married woman because chances are that those people who object to you fucking a married woman will grow up and have like office jobs and have girlfriends and live in a house because and go on holidays to shitty places like southern France because there dicks

You need to hang out with people who applaud you for fucking married women and people who would take you to places like Thailand so you fuck some Asian hookers

You can have some green rep to because fucking a married woman at the age of 16 is almost better than fucking a virgin while riding a rollercoaster

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Trying to insult you is unnecessary. You do that well enough on your own.
HAHAAHA yes just like that. Do exactly as I tell you. Leeching is your role. Keep talking like that:yum:.

Come on. I won't get mad. All you can do is try harder. The harder you try the more amusing it becomes.

Come on shitcake. Do it!!! Hate on me. Since you know deep down you know hate is the choice I gave you. I own you and always will.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts