Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate My life just incase you didn't see the title or you are a noob who clicks things unawarely(sp?). I hate the way I look. I hate the way I act. I can't change the way I am since I don't know how. I have no friends or acquaintances and spend almost all my days and nights on WEForums. It's sad isn't it? We'll I started this thread for a few reasons. If you are like me and have no life and spend all your day at these forums and have almost no contact with the outside world, reply. If you think I am a noob who wants attention, reply. If you think I suck, reply. Just reply to tell me what you think.

Will

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, never heard of him. Ghetto, I am going to take that as a compliment since I post here every day to make you all [sarchasm] happy [sarchasm].

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Nitemare!!!

I spend way too much time here. But then I have nothing to do all day, interesting life I have.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Eh, just assert yourself man. If you don't like your life and you have nothing to do, do something. Pick up a guitar, take up a local sport (there's always teams), try coding, anything is better than doing nothing.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We;ll it's kind of hard to get a guitar when you have no money, and it is also hard when the teams weight requirement won't let you in.

BTW there has to be someone else who feels the way I am. there are over 100,000 people here, one more person has to be like this.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
You don't do anything though, so why not work out and drop weight, also...There aren't weight restrictions on jobs. Are you over 13? If so, paper round, stacking job, whatever. You can work towards a target and then enjoy it, give yourself something to look forward too and work for that guitar or whatever else you'd like.

Most things are obtainable. You just have to try. If you don't do anything, of course you're miserable. You're giving into the hole you're currently stuck in. You are keeping yourself in this state of mind.

·
Jonathan Coachman
7,648 Posts
Sunday Monday Happy Days, Tuesday Wednesday Happy Days, Thursday Friday Happy Days. Saturday What a Day Rocking all week with you! These days are myyyyyyy these days are mine these happy days, these days are myyyyyyyyy these days are MY HAPPY DAYS!

GOT IT YET RICHIE?!!?!?!?!?!

·
My Balls Are Hard As Steele
9,852 Posts
William2k2DJ said:
I hate My life just incase you didn't see the title or you are a noob who clicks things unawarely(sp?). I hate the way I look. I hate the way I act. I can't change the way I am since I don't know how. I have no friends or acquaintances and spend almost all my days and nights on WEForums. It's sad isn't it? We'll I started this thread for a few reasons. If you are like me and have no life and spend all your day at these forums and have almost no contact with the outside world, reply. If you think I am a noob who wants attention, reply. If you think I suck, reply. Just reply to tell me what you think.

Will

I was just like you once. I had a couple of friends, I always got my ass kicked, I lost my father. I thought that was it. I almost was thinking about killing myself but I never went through it. Then people got to know me and I became really well know. I let the people see the real me. Try to do something that you like. Get out and get active. Try to make new friends. Never give up. Anything is possible in life. You just have to do it.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Wow. I feel bad that you have that attitude about life.

All you have to do though, is make a change. It'll take work probably, but that's where your will comes into play. If you have the dedication and will to change, you're going to change. You don't need looks, and money to be a good person. Don't be materialistic. If you think you're a good person, then you are. Just like BV1 said, assert yourself. Life can be hell one day, then great the next 20 years. It just takes work.

I feel like Dr. Phil.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Nitemare said:
What, bitch?
Don't be hatin' on your friend Timmy, I saw you two behind the bike shed and I must say, your rimming technique is somewhat unique.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts