Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts
G

·
Well, now you know, right?

Only in File Exchange and WMM does the hide tags work. Ya.

Still...as a super mod, you never get the "reply to see" crap. We (all staff; mods, super mods, admins) automatically see the content, so you shouldn't have been tricked, n00b. :)

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Flash said:
That would be a correct assumption. He'd posted the image to try and make whoever it was reply, no doubt so he could "pwn" them or something.

I would be lying if I said I realised this straight away.
I didn't, I just posted the image as a joke. I thought that everyone knows that the Hide Tags work only in the WMM/File Exchange Forum.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nitemare said:
Still...as a super mod, you never get the "reply to see" crap. We (all staff; mods, super mods, admins) automatically see the content, so you shouldn't have been tricked, n00b. :)
I knew that, and that was what tricked me. I even got as far as wondering if it was because it was in a different forum or something. I've had a very difficult week.

I'm off to the pub.

And yes, I know it's not even 2pm yet.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
yes but this thread isnt about your boss is it..

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
I don't hate my boss but I hate the politics that are involved with my job. They told me that I would be off the schedule for 2 weeks and then I took me off for another 2 weeks and it's Saturday and the new schedule starts tomorrow and I called today and they still don't have it out yet. I'm on the verge of quitting my piece of sh*t job if I'm not on the schedule for the next 2 weeks.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts