Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He wants me to work Saturday. :( That means only one day to sleep in this weekend. :(

Ya, cuz my hours are 5:30AM to 2PM, sometimes 4PM.

ya

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
BabyBoy said:
He wants me to work Saturday. :( That means only one day to sleep in this weekend. :(

Ya, cuz my hours are 5:30AM to 2PM, sometimes 4PM.

ya
Not Trying to flame you.

I am sorry to hear that, because my boss rules. He let's me off on Saturdays to compete in Tournaments like Mage Knight* and Yugioh.

* = Almost like Dungeons and Dragons

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Dude, I am not trying to flame you, but you are 33, and you play yugioh? Are you sure you are 33 and not like 13? Yu-Gi-Oh is dying by the way, but whatever.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
How is that flaming him? Also, Yugioh and stuff, aren't you like 33 or something? :lmao

Anyway, yeah, it has to suck working weekends. I work Sundays all the time, and have to leave at 9:15 in the morning, and that's bad enough. 5:30am, that's gotta suck big time.

Reactions: B.M.G.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I am too young for a job but I almost have that job ready when I get working papers. My job would be fixing and driving go karts at Island Fun Center(an arcade, mini golf, batting cages, go kart fun place, like Chuck E Cheese). The pay sucks but atleast it would be fun.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
William2k2DJ said:
Dude, I am not trying to flame you, but you are 33, and you play yugioh? Are you sure you are 33 and not like 13? Yu-Gi-Oh is dying by the way, but whatever.
They are at least 10 adults who compete in the local leagues, so it kind of exorcise for the mind.

Besides, Babyboy needs some Cheering up.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Good, ugly hispanics should be made to work harder than the normal people.

P.S. This was not a "pwn" attempt, it was genuine fact. o.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I think you should always hate your boss. I run a mini sports cards business on my front porch. I have my brother doing all the work. He hates me, and I love it. It is supposed to be like that. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE YOUR BOSS!

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
My boss is alright. Where I work, we have a manager that does all of the scheduling herself. She's was on vacation when the current schedule needed to be made, so guess what happened? Yep, my boss took it upon himself to make the schedule. Problem is, he doesn't care about everyone's personal lives, so if you have school then you'll get dicked to the point where you don't have time to do school work. He scheduled me (starting last Sunday) Sunday 1-11, Monday 5-10, Tuesday 5-10, Wednesday 5-10, Thursday 5-10, off Friday, Saturday 5-10, Sunday 5-10, off Monday, Tuesday 5-10, Wednesday 5-10. What an asshole, being as it's my senior year and they pack the research papers and shit on heavily.

SIG

·
Banned
540 Posts
yeah i know how y'all feel. i work 3 days. and cos i go 2 school for 5 days....i work thursday night (4-9) and then usually both days of the weekend and its usually all day. it sucks ass. but its good pay cos. but basically i have kno life. kinda sad :(

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Not my boss, but my headteacher (principal). He is the biggest w*nker in the world. Our school is quite new, it's only been open a few years. Our old headteacher left cos he lived too far away from the school, it was a good school then. Mr Moore (that's his name) or as we call him Mikey, arrives and it get's s**t. He then has the guts to blame us.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts