Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daman it I Hate JBL!!! He thinks he's good but he's an asshole!!!! and he is not a wrestling g*d but he is a wrestling d*ck head!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could :gun: his f*kin head off!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Plus he :frustrate (Talks) toooooo much!!! Is there a way to have him fired??????

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Shut the hell up. It's a character. Wrestling is planned out, like a soap opera, with fighting and lots of oily muscle men.

Stop making shitty "rants".

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sonny, I have some news for you. Now, you may want to sit down for this.

Are you sitting? All right. WRESTLING IS NOT REAL. I have a feeling that statement may piss off a few people on this site, so allow me to clarify. Wrestling is not real in the sense that it is undoubtedly scripted, and that were you to hit someone in the head with a metal folding chair or stomp on their ribs, you would either kill or seriously injure them. Now please get away from your computer before it implodes.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay ummmm........ i know wrestling is fake duh!! but i still hate JBL like why does he have to be that kind of character though huh???? and ummmm......... I still want him Fired!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Well you see, junior, on a scripted show they have such a thing as writers, and those writers get to decide who plays what. Unless of course the person in question has some close personal relationship to the company's owner, in which case he will give them creative control.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmmmmmmm.........thats interesting

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
JBL was one of the best champs SmackDown! ever had.

Reactions: Goofy Bear

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
please, oh please, is there any way you can start hating me?

john leyfield the person might be a total d*ck, but the character jbl is one of the best in a long time

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
^^^ Exactly. And you seriously can't judge a wrestling character by how you feel about him personally. For example, Steve Austin is one of my favourites of all time but let's just say his personal life is iffy at best.

But that's not even the problem for this n00b! He actually said "Why does he have to play that type of character"!! Ha ha! Thats fricken hilarious! Go and die!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Wahabz said:
okay ummmm........ i know wrestling is fake duh!! but i still hate JBL like why does he have to be that kind of character though huh???? and ummmm......... I still want him Fired!!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh ok.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Wahabz said:
Daman it I Hate JBL!!! He thinks he's good but he's an asshole!!!! and he is not a wrestling g*d but he is a wrestling d*ck head!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could :gun: his f*kin head off!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Plus he :frustrate (Talks) toooooo much!!! Is there a way to have him fired??????
The fact that you are talking this way about him just proves how good a heel he truly is!

Although im known as Impact™ now, i used to be known as "JBL_Rules", and mate, JBL does indeed rule!

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Kiddie, JBL may be a dickhole in real life but he plays he wrestling character so freaking well. If you don't like JBL, don't watch Smackdown, simple as that.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
JBL is Mr. Smackdown and to hate JBL is to hate Smackdown, which means you hate the WWE, and the wrestling industry as a whole.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Wahabz said:
I wish i could :gun: his f*kin head off!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Wow, you want to kill him? Kid, you're a total piece of shit.

Wahabz said:
Plus he :frustrate (Talks) toooooo much!!!
He talks too much? Uh...he's a heel, I think the whole point is to talk too much, to rile the crowd up so that the face gets more cheers when he kicks the shit out of him.

Gilgamesh said:
If you don't like JBL, don't watch Smackdown, simple as that.
Or at least don't watch his segments.....

But anyway, I like JBL. He may not be the best in the ring(not even close really), and he's a prick behind the scenes, but he's definately one of the most entertaining WWE superstars today. Most of his promos over the
course of his title reign have been pure gold. He was a REALLY entertaining champion.

You people need to stop chanting "ECDub", "ECDub", "ECDub" and you people need to start chanting, "JBL", "JBL", "JBL"!

True.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Sorry i cannot stand the guy.how in the hell they let him keep the belt for a year is beyond me.As a heel the guy is mid-card at best as there have been some better heels on smackdown: Angle,Eddie.
If Cena ends up staying on raw i do hope that they give someone better a chance and not hand the belt back to this guy.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
JBL is the greatest heel on Smackdown today, his character is one of the best the WWE has ever seen. He knows how to get the crowd pissed at him, and by you saying that, you are just giving him more credibility as a heel.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts