Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate Geeks!!! (Full Story)

Wow, Wow Wow!!! LoL you all got me wrong!!!! :lmao
I never pick on him or touch him or even talk to him until he starts me! eg. I'm just at class working and The teacher asks a question i don't put up my hand and say the answer then this "Geek" Tells me to shut up!! then i say something like "listen d*ck head what's it to you if i don't put up my hand to speak huh now stop telling me to shut up it pisses me off!" the next thing i know as soon as i turn my back he says it again shut up, but this time with asshole at the end of it!! then i just punch him once for everytime he says it and he knows that but he never learns everyday he just has to say it!

^^^ thats one example another is when i'm wrestling with my friends/cousins or mukking around with them at lunchtime and stuff whats it to him huh?? why does he have to get involved and tell the teacher "ooh those two boys are fighting!" then when we say we're just playing and muking around" the teacher gets us in trouble and says "what if one of you got hurt??? Like we wrestle nearly every time we see each other just for fun and this "geek" everytime he sees me and my friends/cousins he has to dob! wtf is it to him???

Thats what i meant when I first orriginally posted this!! I just made the long story short and you all took it the wrong way!!!

How the F*ck am I being racist??? me saying he is Indian is just describing him so yall get the picture

·
Registered
840 Posts
Well, what do you expect? He is 13. Of course, I don't remember acting like such a shitburger when I was 13, but then again I may have blacked out during my teenage years.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
You're the dick. I can't believe you continue to beat on him. ****ing moron. Its people like you that make the world what it is. Leave the "geeks" alone. They turn me on.

Talk nerdy to me swear.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dalestate_Diva said:
You're the dick. I can't believe you continue to beat on him. ****ing moron. Its people like you that make the world what it is. Leave the "geeks" alone. They turn me on.

Talk nerdy to me swear.
You are just saaaaaad I can't belive geeks turn you on you sick crazy person!!

well what i mean by that is if the kind of geek i'm talkin about does turn you on then you are saaaaaad but otherwise its still wierd but ok

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
can someone stop this guy creating threads.....

Is this all over him taking the last cookie from the cookie jar, honestly kids today just get play fair.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Wahabz said:
I hate geeks/nerds esspecially the f*kin ones that dob on you!!! Like wtf is it to them if you're being bad!!! :angry: I hate esspecially this one indian guy in my class who gets bashed by me and everyone else who hates him!! He tells me to shut up whenever i say anything!!! but then he gets bashed!! but the problem is that he never learns!!!

How do I make him shut up once and for all???

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Where are you to dob on me now bi*ch LoL :cussin: :cussin: :cussin:

Note: Sorry if you find this boring but i needed to take all this out thanks!!!
Okay, let me gets this straight. You make fun of or "bash" the guy, and you want to know how to make him stop telling you to "shut up", right? It's pretty simple, really. Here's how....STOP BEING A DICK! You know what, I always hated kids like you in school. You're like the jocks that would pick on kids and piss them off until they finally either tried to fight back or said something back, and then the jock would get mad like they didn't deserve it. You're an asshole, a bully, an insecure moron who feels the need to pick on other kids because it makes you feel better about your sorry, miserable, pathetic life. Grow up, kid, before you get yourself hurt.

SIG

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Wahabz said:
Like wtf is it to them if you're being bad!!!
If you are as annoying in real life as you seem on W-E forums, then you are probably disturbing their education. Some people in this world like to better themselves with further knowledge to help them in a career, or just like to learn new things.

Wahabz said:
I hate esspecially this one indian guy in my class who gets bashed by me and everyone else who hates him!! He tells me to shut up whenever i say anything!!! but then he gets bashed!! but the problem is that he never learns!!!
It seems that he is interested in his future and wants to make the best of his life, whereas you and everybody else seem to be idiots who do not yet care about their education and future. I've no doubt he tells you shut up, I believe I probably would also. It's not that he never learns, otherwise he would not be a 'geek'. It is you who can not learn to shut your mouth and allow others to work.

Wahabz said:
How do I make him shut up once and for all?
Did you ever think of shutting yourself up? I bet then he wouldn't tell you to be quiet.

Wahabz said:
Where are you to dob on me now bi*ch
Just grow up.

A-Dust

N

·
0 Posts
Wahabz said:
I had the same problem with BDV1. Just stick "something" in his mouth and he should be fine.

Of course, you might have a problem finding something...

o

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Wahabz said:
I hate geeks/nerds esspecially the f*kin ones that dob on you!!! Like wtf is it to them if you're being bad!!! :angry: I hate esspecially this one indian guy in my class who gets bashed by me and everyone else who hates him!! He tells me to shut up whenever i say anything!!! but then he gets bashed!! but the problem is that he never learns!!!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Where are you to dob on me now bi*ch LoL :cussin: :cussin: :cussin:

Dont talk to him. I feel sorry for him :banplz:

Dalestate_Diva said:
Leave the "geeks" alone. They turn me on.

Talk nerdy to me swear.
E=MCSquared

·
STEVE HOLT!
1,781 Posts
Wahabz said:

yes i sense much anger and traces of dumbass in this one
in the words of chris jericho DON'T BE A ASS CLOWN!

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Wahabz, if I knew you in real life, I'd kick your ass. j/k...or am I?

I can't believe how stupid some people act at our age, you being one of them (I might too when I'm not in "the zone"). Please stop being such a douche bag. Why'd you start this thread? To get some attention, maybe?
Wahabz said:
I hate geeks/nerds esspecially the f*kin ones that dob on you!!! Like wtf is it to them if you're being bad!!! I hate esspecially this one indian guy in my class who gets bashed by me and everyone else who hates him!! He tells me to shut up whenever i say anything!!! but then he gets bashed!! but the problem is that he never learns!!!

Where are you to dob on me now bi*ch LoL

WTF are you talking about, what should he learn? Should he learn to let you bash on him? Oh well, you'll lose in the end.

You're asking us how you could get him to shutup, rite? You seem to be the one who should shutup, o....How ironic.

Seriously, though, if I had the chance, I'd literally destroy you. I'm assuming you must be some four foot midget, with no fighting power whatsoever.

I don't condone violence.
I hate idiots/morons!!!

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Wait... So you come on to your "internet "friends" and make a paragraph on how you hate geeks, filled with emoticons(which you've seemed to have memorized)? Keep in mind that I'm using friends extremely loosely.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
TeamXtr3me said:
Wait... So you come on to your "internet "friends" and make a paragraph on how you hate geeks, filled with emoticons(which you've seemed to have memorized)? Keep in mind that I'm using friends extremely loosely.
Wahabz has no Internet friends.

He isn't very smart, let him slide.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Hence the reason I said "Keep in mind that I'm using friends extremely loosely."

1 - 20 of 50 Posts