Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok understood sometimes WWE can be undeniably boring and if they are bored than they will mostly sit there on their phones, go to the toilet or just pertend like they are watching the match. But even when Lesnar returned or when there are some good matches places like Washington D.C, or Texas are just completely dead. Don't some crowds understand that to make things more decent they need to get themselves involved? not just sit their on their asses boring not only them to death but us watching at home.

DAMN YOU BAD CROWDS Y U NO CHANT!?:cuss:

·
Banned
833 Posts
Because cheering for a wrestler is too MAINSTREAM!

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
If there is nothing worth cheering about, why should they cheer? Although, everytime I go to the WWE, I always cheer even if the show is bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
you know that "lets go cena. cena sucks" chant is coming from speakers right
crowds dont always cheer, even for a long while now

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
The show last night was horrible. I don't blame them for being dead.

I know it's not the first time, but when shows are bad, so is the crowd.

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
To be fair, look at where Raw has been the last month since OTL:

Richmond, VA
New Orleans, LA
Greensville, SC

And next week they're gonna be in Hartford, CT for Raw. Giggidy.

Yeah, I wish all those smarks in Miami just traveled weekly to each Raw. Would be epic. Have no fear op, NWO is in New Jersey and the next night is in New York, so we should see some good crowds then.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think anyone who attends a wrestling event, regardless of age, should be forced to drink two shots of Rumple Minze prior to entering. People are way, way too worried about how they'll look if they just let go and have fun with the suspension of disbelief. Me? I'm too old to worry about that shit these days, next time WWE has RAW or a PPV in Seattle you bet your ass I'll make a fool out of myself, especially if the Miz is there. I'll be cheering on the heels 'til my throat is hoarse.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Then WWE should put on a show worse cheering for. Back in the day every arena would blow up, even the ones in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got nothing agaisnt cena but its annoying that the kids go just to see him and dont give a shit about anything else. at least boo or clap. makes some damn noise lol.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Exactly. A hot crowd can make an average show much better, but a dead crowd can kill even a half decent show.
Ya, part of reason I think attitude era had overrated moments.

Great crowds can make bad show seem average.
Bad crowd can make average show seem bad

Same goes for commentary.

·
Registered
87 Posts
There is nothing to cheer about in WWE right now.
Even the audience are always bored just like the viewers so they don't have any reason to cheer on the show.

·
Registered
700 Posts
To be fair, look at where Raw has been the last month since OTL:

Richmond, VA
New Orleans, LA
Greensville, SC

And next week they're gonna be in Hartford, CT for Raw. Giggidy.

Yeah, I wish all those smarks in Miami just traveled weekly to each Raw. Would be epic. Have no fear op, NWO is in New Jersey and the next night is in New York, so we should see some good crowds then.
The funny thing is, Richmond and Greenville were wrestling cities for decades. Some of the hottest crowds I've seen in wrestling were in those cities. However, that was back in the 80's and 90's. The "death" of the wrestling territories seems to have pretty much killed the fan base in those areas. Back in those days, organizations traveled to those cities frequently, showing off alot of up and coming talent. The people that went to those shows then went to WWF/NWA/AWA/WCW shows to support the guys they got to "know" from the smaller traveling territory shows.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts