Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black skins on forums that is. It hurts my eyes to look at and it's so. very. boring. Iono how certain major sites have survived with such ****ty aesthetics for so long without renovating them.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I like black skins on forums at times but not everyday. It gets too annoying. You might want to edit the thread title because some stupid F****** noob will just post "Dude, your a racist! KKK GRAND WIZARD!Where's the babes Section?" lol.

·
Banned
644 Posts
some stupid F****** noob will just post "Dude, your a racist! KKK GRAND WIZARD!Where's the babes Section?" lol.
LMAO @ Babes Section. Yeah I was thinking he meant race but he's right about black skins on forums...they're horrible and irritating.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
That was a hell of a title. I was ready to drop some anti-racism on your ass.

I don't really care for nor dislike the black skins. Then again, I don't see them everyday like apparently you do. It'd probably get annoying if I constantly saw them though.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I hate black skins too. Mainly because your eyes adjust to the dark gloomy color, right. Then you leave the site and go to google or something, and you get blinded by the light colors on the screen cuz your eyes have already adjusted to the dark skin on the previous site. I have bad eyes as it is. I don't need to be blinded like that. :(

Doesn't anyone else notice that BDV's post still can be read as racially discriminating? DAMN THEM BLACK SKINS!!1 *burns cross*

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I was thinking that same thing about 'black skins' still being racist.

At first, I thought this was a n00bs racist post, then saw it was by BDV and thought it may have been him ranting about people being racist. Yeah, nice play on words anyway.

As for my thoughts on it, it is straining on the eyes to go from any site in general with a black background to a site that is a blinding white colour. Either way, most sites I visit don't really have dark backgrounds, so it isn't such a big deal.

·
Banned
252 Posts
It's not like he didn't want the desired racist dispute...

I find it weird how it says I hate blacks, yet you wouldn't refer to black skins as blacks...

I wonder what he really meant?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
*Big EVIL* said:
No, I'm not, are you ignorant to sarcasm or dry wit? The last line stunk of it.
That wit was drier than sand then. :) I didn't notice, but I guess you were just repeating the same sarcasm/joke that everyone else has played on in this topic. Nice.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I hate black skins.

·
Registered
435 Posts
BreakdownV1 said:
Black skins on forums that is. It hurts my eyes to look at and it's so. very. boring. Iono how certain major sites have survived with such ****ty aesthetics for so long without renovating them.

Do You have anyclue how racist the thread title seems, i was about ready to put my foot in your ass :shocked:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts