Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bigboy2 has a big mouth and look what it got him. I'm new here but i took a great interest in his post about hating yankeesman77 and how he got all on Capitain Americas case about how America sucks. I gotg nothing against America as a matter of fact i'd love to live there instead of Canada any day. bigboy, you will lose to yankeesman77. Stupid fuck learn when to shut your mouth.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
That's great, bigboy2.

Or are you yankeesman77...

Let's see...your top 2 fav. wrestlers match bigboy2's faves, but you have 77 at the end of your name, like yankeesman77...

Just ban them all, I say!

edit: OK, I think it's bigboy2, trying to make us think he's yankeesman77, but he was too stupid to put different fav. wrestlers in.

edit2: And now I'm positive, as I just saw allcanadian77 online while bigboy2 wasn't, and then allcanadian77 logged off and bigboy2 got back on.

During this, yankeesman77 was online, but somewhere else in the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
don't believe me but it's the truth. i told him i was makin fun of American's and he told me he was gonna create an account and start a rant bout me. and i guess he did.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
allcanadian77: 65.54.188.143

bigboy2: 65.54.188.143

So, I guess he's using your computer as well, right?

PS: Now that I have your IP address I can find out where you live. I can kill you.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Banning this second account permanantly. Bigboy2 and yankeesman77 get banned for a few days so they can hopefully grow up and stop being such little kids about something as stupid as a fight between a BTB thread....sooo lame...damn geeks...

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
the chris benoit fanatic was on and while i was watching that he came on the comp and made an account b/c he wanted to see what it was like and start a rant about me now i'm banned? fuck him

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
nitemare please don't ban the loser suspenf them. i am sorry for all the thing i have said to anyone. thank you for unbanning me for the time being but d-man allcanadian is NOT me.

·
Banned
7 Posts
If yankeesman77 were to come clean would he be back on because he has to right a show tommorrow for version 1.0 and ive herd that he is a very good writer and I would want to miss it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts