Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see.

Look, I'm not one of those people who like to complain or nitpick every little thing about the WWE. Hell, I love the WWE. But damn...I guess everything Punk has been complaining about was all for nothing. Instead of him fighting the system that he was so call "against", he is ow part of it. Hope you got the change you wanted Punk.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Yeah, I don't get it either. For some reason Punk is now teaming up with Triple H of all people. The same guy he bashed and made fun of for weeks, not to mention him being with the face team last week.

I understand their trying to make him a full time face, and he is. But it was done way to soon, they could've atleast kept Vince in the storyline and made it "Punk vs. The System" still. Not it's "Punk is teaming with the guy he hated a month ago, yippee!"

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I don't get it either. For some reason Punk is now teaming up with Triple H of all people. The same guy he bashed and made fun of for weeks, not to mention him being with the face team last week.

I understand their trying to make him a full time face, and he is. But it was done way to soon, they could've atleast kept Vince in the storyline and made it "Punk vs. The System" still. Not it's "Punk is teaming with the guy he hated a month ago, yippee!"
pretty much. Is HHH all of a sudden suppose to forget everything Punk was saying about him? Now they're suppose to form their own team. Worst of all it's at Vengeance instead of SS. smh.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
This story makes no sense now. My post from the Raw thread:

Ok so just like 2(?) weeks ago Punk and HHH hated each other and Punk was taking shots at his family. Now HHH is saving Punk and teaming with him at Vengeance, lol.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Im still confused about how HHH went from the COO to Raw GM? All these weeks before tonight the WWE was saying he was the COO of the WWE. Now tonight HHH was fired as COO of Raw and John Laurinaitis was named interm Raw GM??

The writers REALLY messed up this storyline!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
pretty much. Is HHH all of a sudden suppose to forget everything Punk was saying about him? Now they're suppose to form their own team. Worst of all it's at Vengeance instead of SS. smh.
The problem Punk had with Triple H was the idea that he was behind him getting screwed at Summerslam. Because of Triple H's past Punk was expecting him to reform the Kliq no matter how many times Triple H told him that was not going to happen. When Punk saw that Triple H was telling the truth that ended the issue.

·
Registered
928 Posts
It really a matter of how you define the system. He hated Vince McMahon and how he ran his company. He got on HHH because he thought he was using his power in the same way. When he got the sense he was wrong he shifted focus to Johny Ace and his cooperate mindset.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
im fine with it, i still see punk/hhh and punk/laurinitis feuding in the near future why exactly did punk start feuding with hhh anyways?? i wasnt watching wrestling then

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
It really a matter of how you define the system. He hated Vince McMahon and how he ran his company. He got on HHH because he thought he was using his power in the same way. When he got the sense he was wrong he shifted focus to Johny Ace and his cooperate mindset.
Someone tweeted Punk a few days ago about this and he said the whole point of what he has done was to get Vince McMahon out of power.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I can understand Punk/Trips teaming up considering they have a common enemy that's larger than the two of them. I don't like the direction but it somewhat makes sense.

Punk has still been pretty entertaining though, imo.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
The whole thing has been a clusterfuck ever sice they returned Punk.
I'm just glad Nash seems to be gone now. That shit was a mess with him.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts