Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok first things first most of you know of this little 12 year old thats calls himself veri,this really has nothing to with any of you but i guess some of you mite share the same hate as i do for this kid.K here we go that little fuck has a site right and i actually helped him out till he deleted something someon else and i just made,then asso goes over to another forum and makes us look like the bad guys and requested help to bitch at us i guess.Well a couple people joined from there and one of them tricked his stupid ass into giving him control of something i dunno,now he went and used my name in this shit and W-E's name sayin just cause i'm here it's your guys's fault for his gay site.Well i didn't do fuck all and neither did any of you so i guess there was really no reason to post this but it's to late now i already said all that so there ya go.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I dont like him either..but it is cause of other reasons.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Dont pay attention to him. veri is from PWS, and he is just pissing people off. He is just a kid, I read he is/was also looking for girls on internet and he just wants attention.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow you should see the shit he's saying over there,from what i see he said i tricked him he's fuckin retarded i hope he does come here i wanna bitch that kid right out

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
BenAffleckThe80'sMan said:
That veri sad (get it) i did hear him say he and his mate do alot of headbanging whatever that means
Headbanging liek moshingpitting. If thats what he was talking about. But hey it chould be a diffrent thing all togeter:confused: . And mary can i get your number....WOrd

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
BenAffleckThe80'sMan said:
Ok first things first most of you know of this little 12 year old thats calls himself veri,this really has nothing to with any of you but i guess some of you mite share the same hate as i do for this kid.K here we go that little fuck has a site right and i actually helped him out till he deleted something someon else and i just made,then asso goes over to another forum and makes us look like the bad guys and requested help to bitch at us i guess.Well a couple people joined from there and one of them tricked his stupid ass into giving him control of something i dunno,now he went and used my name in this shit and W-E's name sayin just cause i'm here it's your guys's fault for his gay site.Well i didn't do fuck all and neither did any of you so i guess there was really no reason to post this but it's to late now i already said all that so there ya go.
What?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
you want veri back?? please, they banned him because he was a jerk. If you wanna fight with him go to PWS, you'll find him there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts