Wrestling Forum banner

I got tickets to the 2016 Royal Rumble

1650 Views 26 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  cb2389
I got tickets to the 2016 Royal Rumble, This will be my first ever payperview in person, What should I expect?
Reactions: dashing_man
I got tickets to the 2016 Royal Rumble, This will be my first ever payperview in person, What should I expect?
See more
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
4,730 Posts
enjoy the show, don't care about any shit else

I went to Mania 29 and it was fucking amazing, lifetime experience :mj2

· Registered
4,730 Posts
I mean is it better than a tv taping? That's what I'm getting at really lol
yup, miles better

A shitty smackdown on TV can be an amazing Smackdown live in attendance

· Registered
1,688 Posts
You'll see the beast destroy everyone in his path. :brock4

But nah, you'll have fun dude. Crowd is always jacked, and the WWE title matches have been good lately. The worst things you will endure is charisma vacuums Big Show, Del Rio and Sheamus sucking the life out of you and the arena.

· Welcome To The Jungle
2,064 Posts
It's the Royal Rumble, the Rumble crowd is always up for it, you might have to sit through some crappy matches but you'll see some big names and surprise entrants in the Rumble, it should be good

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,637 Posts
yup, miles better

A shitty smackdown on TV can be an amazing Smackdown live in attendance
I have to agree. Not about Smackdown cos I've never been to one, but about the live experience being better than what you see on TV. The atmosphere of being there live is like nothing else!

Even the most boring match can be fun if you have the right crowd, look at the Raw post Wrestlemania 29, I was there for that and we even made Randy Orton vs Sheamus fun :lmao

Reactions: dashing_man

· Baby It's Violence
12,588 Posts
Considering how the crowd turned on the rumble the last two years, hopefully you'll get a much better booked rumble, possibly with Lesnar running wild in the middle of it.

But it's always fun to countdown to the next entrant and be surprised by some guys making their return. You'll have a blast if you go in there with no expectations.

· Baby It's Violence
12,588 Posts
What is the place like? Cuz I got seats near the top, Will I still be able to see or it will be like peanut heaven and hard to see?
Typically most arenas at that size will have decent views, even from the higher cheap seats. You'll also get full view of the stage and ring depending on where exactly your seat is.

http://magic.io-media.com/web/index.html

You might find this useful to find where you are. It isn't wrestling based, but the site is based on Orlando Magic games, and shows views from every seat in the arena.

· Registered
5,325 Posts
You'll have a blast. Royal Rumble is probably the most fun PPV apart from WrestleMania. And when you're there live, even if it's a shit show (which it very well might be), you'll at least have fun counting down entrants in the Rumble match.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.