• They just plain suck ass

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I learned how to use Paint Shop Pro 7 today, without tutorials, just with the fonts and pics you guys suggested...well, here they are. Remember, I am new at this!

and my new one

Please tell me wt you think...

·
Registered
629 Posts
for the most part they're good, there's only one or two little things i didn't like. Keep it up and ur going to go far in the world of banner making

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I don't like the first one at all. The PSD's are to pale. The second one is cool. You should make your banners smaller. They're to big, it stretches out the page.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Not bad for s first timer but I think you need to use PSDs in a better way.Also they are kinda big.I use 500 X 250 pixels.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
good banners, I prefer the second one and I think that the 1st one is too big as it stretches the page but they are good

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Where now it got busted and cant be shown.

·
Registered
660 Posts
theyre way too big....but theyre alright for a beginner the second one is better then the first one becuase that first one looks abit pale anyway keep it up and youll get the hang of it...a lil bit of advice...please make em smaller...like 500x220 or 250 pixels coz it stretches the page so i had to scroll across..lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
their good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts