Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
"Hi, my name is Alicia (insert real last name here) and I am the Executive Vice President of Employment and the permanent General Manager of this Crown Equipment store. Dean (Insert real last name here), we at Crown Equipment would like to wish you the best in your future endeavors."

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I've been future endeavored by an ex through e-mail. It was pretty funny, as she legit ended it with "I wish you the best in your future endeavors". But I've told that story a few times on here.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Everybody knows they couldn't give two shits about you or your future endeavours. Including it is almost insulting.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
I've been future endeavored by an ex through e-mail. It was pretty funny, as she legit ended it with "I wish you the best in your future endeavors". But I've told that story a few times on here.
I did too, but it was awkward cause I had already left her.

Those weren't her exact words though, something like "I hope you can find happiness" or some shit. I already broke up with her before she sent that e-mail, bitches be crazy.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I literally got, word for word, "I wish you the best in her future endeavors". It was great, I wasn't even mad. I looked at it like if this nutty bitch is willing to fire me via e-mail instead of in person or at least over the phone, I don't need her in the life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts